View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 08:52 AM   #1056
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 09 Nerinx

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 21.7 GB in 38 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 09

Lexi Sindel - Lexi Sindel Pinetops

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Anal Play, Electro Play
Video language: English
I purchased this giant electro butt plug called the "Stanley". Nobody has been able to fit it, until today. Slave Tony is my guinea pig. The acrylic plug is conductive in four different areas to make his anus contract and pulse uncontrollably. I position the plug to shock directly on the prostate. I try different methods to see how much I can make his internal organs spasm out of his control. I decide that the slow, steady fuck to his ass looks the most interesting. The plug slowly sucks in and out of his ass uncontrollably. His prostate begins to make leak pre-cum. I am sure with time I could train him to orgasm with only anal stimulation via the electro plug.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel - Lexi Sindel

Sexy Kendra & Esmi Ass Worship Rison

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Esmi Lee
Genres: Ass Worship
Mistress Kendra, Esmi and Alexa put a male bitch on his knees and instruct him to worship their asses. The slut is told not to go near the goddesses sweet pussy. Must thoroughly smell, lick and clean their assholes. Goddess Kendra shoves the bitches face deeper into Alexa´s ass while the women laugh at the control they have over the pathetic slut.
Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 311.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Kendra & Esmi Ass Worship

Adriana Chechik - Fuck Toy Pounding Lake Lillian

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Chastity, Strapon
Mistress Adriana fucks her slave´s ass with one of her biggest strap-on cocks to see just how far he is willing to go to be released from chastity.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1163kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 168.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik - Fuck Toy Pounding

Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, Tangent - Public Ashtray Garwood

Cast: Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, Tangent
Genres: Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Smoking
The goddesses are having a party, why not show off their power and dominance by having a live human male serve as the ashtray. The human ashtray is restrained by his head to keep it still. The goddesses relax while enjoying cigarettes and ash directly in his mouth. Having three goddesses using his mouth makes it fill up with ashes and butts quickly. The slaves tongue is completely black and filthy from his service. They blow big clouds of smoke in his face and laugh as he coughs and gasps for air. These cruel goddesses enjoy having men humiliate themselves just to be in their presence.
Duration: 12:51
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps

File size: 159.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, Tangent - Public Ashtray

Blair Williams - Cum like a girl Mucha District

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Amazon, Blonde, Bondage Device, Milking, Milking Machine
It is no secret that women love vibrators, cumming is so easy with a magic wand rubbing the clit. Mistress Blair cuckolds her slave by making him listen to her pleasuring herself while he is blinded by a leather hood. The slave gets very hard listening to her pleasure herself. Blair lets him in on the fun by taking a vibrator to his cock until he spews cum all over himself.
Duration: 12:56
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps

File size: 159.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blair Williams - Cum like a girl

Kylie Rogue - Tiny Cock Humiliation by Kylie and Nikki Saxapahaw

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Masturbation Instruction
Kylie and Nikki are laughing at how small and pathetic your little penis is. They show you how small you are compared to the big dick they have. You must stroke your tiny pathetic cock exactly the way they tell you to. They laugh as you try so hard to make it look bigger. Show them how tiny you are and how you stroke it.
Duration: 6:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 309.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue - Tiny Cock Humiliation by Kylie and Nikki

Время генерации страницы 0.05230 секунды с 9 запросами