View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 06:23 AM   #2393
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Desperation of Yultsi (Part 1) Moordrecht

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
The wheel of pain is to turn for Yultsi, and she again seems very nervous, that she knows she will suffer a lot, as no less is expected if this duo is in the scene. It is a psychological torment for the loyal switch, to be in the focus of the whip, where she has just finished making a submissive guy cry with the same instrument. Dr Lomp is also aware of this, and now wants to enjoy Yultsi’s mental destruction. As she turns the wheel, the cursor stops for “Joker” two times in a row, as if the wheel itself also shows mercy for the poor slave, and doesn’t want to take a role in her torment. This session will be extremely hard for Yultsi, and now you watch and see her getting mad for her misfortune.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12324kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation of Yultsi (Part 1)

Victoria Voxxx - Prowler Stettler

Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Spanking, Blood, Torment, , Suspension
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Prowler

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Spanking a chained bitch Cuzco

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24754kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Spanking a chained bitch

Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 1) Coralville

Cast: Aria
It’s a pleasure for Dr Lomp to introduce new faces into the BDSM world. This is Aria, the latest starlet of the famous master. She is just 21, another curious sub youngster. Aria has got only one chance in her life to taste a whip stroke on her flesh, and it seems she liked it. She is eager to remember that taste and more, thus she accepts to be trained under Dr Lomp’s commands. Experienced master warns her that he is known for his cruelty, but the young girl is determined to take her chance to be enslaved by such a master. Alia will be tested now, and Dr Lomp will decide whether he will record movies with her or not. Watch this sexy submissive Alia tormented and witness the result by yourself.
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12332kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 1)

Kate Bootal - Fragile sub returns home (Part 1) Cragford

Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain. She will taste the unbearable electro pain right on her sweet pussy and hot small tits. It will take some time for Kate Bootal to catch her former fitness, and now you watch and enjoy her slowly getting used to suffering on a barbed path, prepared by Dr. Lomp.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Bootal - Fragile sub returns home (Part 1)

Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 2) Yakutsk

Cast: Aria
The first part of the movie was just a start up for the decent girl, and now it is time to remind Aria that she is a big girl, and as Dr Lomp’s slave, she must endure his cruel punishments. As the experienced master admits, she has got a little advance that her beauty brings. So, may she suffer less, if she never resists to Dr Lomp’s words, and lets herself into his caring arms. The wheel of pain will be turned by the cute girl and thus she will determine her torments by her own fortune. She is so fresh and skinny, and Dr Lomp knows that the heavy strokes would easily ruin her down. Watch the movie and enjoy youngster Aria’s screams at her first meeting with the true pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12231kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 2)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03836 секунды с 9 запросами