View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 05:58 AM   #22835
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brelli Millinocket

Cast: Brelli
Genres: 14 Cumshots, Brunette, Handjob, Interracial, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
This chick was all about having as many cocks in her mouth at the Gloryhole as she could. She's never had more than one cock at a time and today she serviced 14! During her interview she tells us that she knows how to work her tongue using the stud and you're about to find out she wasn't exaggerating. She was making the guys nut very fast so she had something special going on in her mouth.
You guys got her kinky background during the interview (See Scrapbook) so I won't go into it here but I'm sure you could already tell she's a horny little submissive freak.
She was done blowing dudes after cock number 10 but as we were trying to leave more guys kept showing up and telling her how hot she was so she wanted to make sure they were taken care of. This happened 4 more times and I was impressed by her determination to satisfy strangers.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6155kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brelli

Janae Manta

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae

Nicole Rae - A Huge Cock For Nicole (2024) Chippewa Bay

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Nicole Rae
Genres: Interracial, Anal
Video language: English
Jovan and I were just hanging out when we heard a knock at the door and what do we see? A hot girl who has heard that this is the bangbros house and that she has heard it has the biggest dicks. She is super anxious to get a huge cock up her ass and won't take no for an answer. So, we let her inside where she gets to take Jovan Jordan’s huge dick! She gets fucked missionary up the ass first, she begins to squirt from her pussy as she is masturbating. From there she takes his huge cock from all positions until he cums all over her face.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Rae - A Huge Cock For Nicole (2024)

Venera Maxima - Persistence (2022) Petrified Forest Natl Pk

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Venera Maxima
Genres: Interracial
Video language: English
Venera says she’s not looking for company, but when the man who approaches her goes to bed with another woman and shows her the time of her life, this blonde starts to wonder what she’s missing. Suddenly Venera’s engagement ring can’t outweigh her curiosity.
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12001kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venera Maxima - Persistence (2022)

Mila Milan - Mila Milan's panty gaat eraan! Helotes

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Mila Milan
Video language: Dutch
Ah, daar is ze weer, die heerlijke Mila Milan. Speciaal voor haar heeft Peter Acro Man geregeld en eh... die is helemaal ondersteboven van haar.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mila Milan - Mila Milan's panty gaat eraan!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03651 секунды с 9 запросами