Old 03-14-2024, 04:01 PM   #958
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Safeword Tony

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fetish Force, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Ricky Sinz, Element Eclipse, Adam Herst, Jimmy Fanz, Leo Forte, Race Cooper, Rogue Status, Tristan Phoenix
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle, Punishment, Fetish, Jockstraps, Spitting, Tickling, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Rimming, Master-Slave
You are tied up and can not escape punishment unless you speak your Safeword. The pain and humiliation make the endorphins and adrenaline build up inside you. Will your dick be harder? Bigger? Your orgasm more intense? You entrust your safety to another man. Hot. Menacing. Half naked. But how far will he go, how much pain he will inflict, if you do not speak? Director Tony Buff is a master atbining kinky sex, discipline and pain. In Safeword, he offers a stunning gallery of doms charged with discovering the Safeword of their subs, through a series of torturous fetish exercises. Leo Forte is almost too sexy to resist, in his military fatigues. He Rogue Status into speaking his Safeword in two different scenes, using water as his secret weapon. Who could be more menacing than Ricky Sinz, a towering mass of muscle and ink with a foul mouth and a temper to match? Element Eclipse barely escapes Ricky with his gonads intact. Tristan Phoenix discovers the key to unlock furry stud Jimmy Fanz's Safeword and his hole is tickle torture. Salt meets pepper when Adam Herst tries to resist Race Cooper's riding crop while tied to a St. Andrew's cross. Race's sleek muscles, all smooth dark chocolate, prove Adam's undoing. Whatever the Safeword, you will be edging with every torturous erotic act until they finally gasp it and you shoot you load.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:27:25
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1576kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safeword

Jessie ,Lance East Arlington

Cast: Jessie ,Lance
Genres: Foot Fetish ,Gay ,Cumshot ,Jerk off instruction ,Bareback ,Ballbusting ,Muscles
Video language: English
Jessie colter is locked up in some hayseed jail with pervy lance hart guarding him. Lance tells jessie that if he doesn't rub and lick and suck on his feet, his life in prison will be made much much worse... Jessie is clearly a hardened criminal, but he decides to play along to see where this goes. He pulls the guard's boots off and rubs his feet through his socks. He even humiliates himself by rubbing lance's feet all over his face, sucking and licking his toes, as lance orders... Eventually jessie does suck a good toe sucking job, the guard doses off and jessie seizes the opportunity to steal his keys... Jessie lets himself out of the cell and smacks lance's hat off to wake him up. Lance tries to call for help from the other guards, but jessie has him out-sized and man handles him to the floor quickly... It's time for some foot domination revenge. "i don't care what you do to me after this, i'm going to have my fun with you..." lance is terrified, but clearly a little turned on when jessie makes him worship his feet. Jessie orders him to get naked, and proceeds to step on his cock and balls, which turns into a rough dominant foot job until lance blows his load all over himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 455.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie ,Lance

Draven ,Zander - Boy Wonder Mind Fucked Assisi

Cast: Draven ,Zander
Genres: Gay ,Role play ,Big cock ,Domination ,Bareback ,Cosplay ,Fishnets
Boy wonder is on his own. He's gone out to try to take down the magical and evil draven navarro. Robin wants to prove to batman that he can handle big jobs like this on his own, but he's clearly scared trying to do this by himself. Robin quickly finds out he is no match for draven's magic. Draven puts him under a "dick spell" which freezes him in his tracks, and makes him highly susceptible to suggestion. Draven implants a trigger word "ass" which will make the boy wonder show him his ass every time he hears the word. Draven gets down and feels up robin's perfect ass in his green spandex shorts and tights. He takes his time groping and creeping on him, then decides to put him under another spell. Draven implants a second trigger. Every time draven says "balls" robin will want his balls squeezed hard. He grips robin by the package and snaps him out of it. Robin struggles and begs him to let go. When draven says "balls" robin starts to moan in lust the harder he squeezes. He snaps him back out of it and laughs as robin struggles while his balls are getting crushed with his strong hands. "now, when i say u2018suck' no matter what is happening, you will get on your knees and suck my cock." he snaps robin out of it. Robin immediately reaches for draven to try to take him down but draven says "suck" which drops the boy wonder to his knees. Robin can't help but lick and suck draven's huge cock. "i can't wait to show you off to my villain friends.... Batman might pay me random, or he might just find another boy wonder.... Maybe batman will like this new training i'm giving you... Draven snaps robin out of it while his huge slobbery cock is laying on robin's face. Robin is aghast with the situation, completely humiliated and confused. "ass" draven goes back to playing with robin's ass until he get's too horny to help himself. "i'm going to have to fuck this ass now..." to be continued...
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 770.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draven ,Zander - Boy Wonder Mind Fucked

The Non-Fiction - Captivity 72 Hours vol.2 Hohenems

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, BDSM, Bondage, , Flagellation, Humiliation, Masturbation, Piercing, , Spanking, Solo, Suspension Bondage, Toys, Waxing, Twink
【ゲイビデオ史上最大の虐待拷問】 2015年12月27日より三日間、人権を剥奪 された青年を、外界から遮断された� �下牢に監禁したノンフィクション映� ��。 手足を拘束され、一切の自由を奪わ� �た状況の中、食事は犬食い、三日間� ��べての排泄は1つのバケツへ。 昼夜を問わず、休む間も与えぬほど� �から次へと主人が現れ、主人が満足� ��るまで拷問は続けられ、 その手は緩められることなく、この� �年を壊していく。 主人は全部で6人。 この青年の筋肉質の肉体に興奮し、� �奴隷として扱う主人。 この青年を犬として扱い、私欲を満� �す女王。 この青年が痛がる姿を楽しむサディ� �ティックな主人。 この青年の精神を崩壊させ、肉体を� �くする事を楽しむ主人。 この青年の肉体を破壊し、地獄へと� �う鬼畜な主人。 心身ともに限界を超えたこの青年の� �体と精神を更に痛めつけ、 死の一歩手前を楽しむ残忍な主人。 青年が契約書にサインをしていなけ� �ば、犯罪映像となり得る衝撃の一部� ��終を収録。
Duration: 5:55:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Non-Fiction - Captivity 72 Hours vol.2

Jake ,Dillon Dresden

Cast: Jake ,Dillon
Genres: Humiliation ,Gay ,Ass worship ,Bareback ,Cumshot ,Blowjob ,Muscles
It's jake waters' birthday. His lover, dillon diaz, has been too busy with work to remember. Things have been like that for a while. Jake was feeling so neglected that he bought some nano tang online. Nano tang is an ingest-able powder that contains mind and body controlling nano bots. They sync up with a smart phone app. If someone ingests them, the person holding the app gains full control over their body. It's drastic, but jake is going to get the love and attention he needs, and humiliate his sexy partner for neglecting him along the way. This is part 3 of a 4 part series, directed by micah martinez.
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 837.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake ,Dillon

Время генерации страницы 0.03777 секунды с 9 запросами