View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 03:05 PM   #11995
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Deep And Hard Novi Sad

Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Deep And Hard “ thats how these guys like it! No soft and sensual love-making here, just deep-throating cock sucking and balls-deep ass fucking! Smooth, fit and hung like donkeys, these Euro boys know how to please as tongues explore warm mouths before moving down over nipples and ripped abs to a proffered prick. A blue-veined shaft is tormented and edged before these bottom boys are upended and their blow holes are stretched open by a fat dick. Hard action and cum explosions from start to finish in this superb flick from Kinky Twink!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:45:24
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1998kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep And Hard

Only Fans - BritishTwunk and Hanry OnlyJapa Blunt

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: BritishTwunk, Hanry OnlyJapa
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, hunks, interracial, jocks, latino, oral, twinks
Hanry OnlyJapa, a hunky Latino, hooks up with a BritishTwunk, showcasing their explosive chemistry in a wild, raw encounter. From slobbering oral to intense anal, they leave nothing unexplored, culminating in a hot, sticky finish.
Duration: 32:59
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - BritishTwunk and Hanry OnlyJapa

OnlyFans - Gael Kriok, Igor Lucios and Kosta Viking Browns Valley

These hot twinks cannot keep their hands off each other, watch as these twinks get close and tight; sucking and rimming each other.
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Gael Kriok, Igor Lucios and Kosta Viking

Aaron Trainer, Oz Chippewa Lake

Twinks and college frat boys might be cute but nothing makes the mouth water like a well-seasoned hunk.
Duration: 34:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaron Trainer, Oz

Gypsy vs Blond Foristell

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hammer Entertainment
Cast: Bela Donay, Rado Barta, Fabien Rossi, Roman Geremy, Milosh Tas, Balazs Jenci, Tamas Pisti, Marko Pazman, Roman Sebes
Genres: Bareback, Twink, Muscular, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks
Caffe latte vs blond with extreme rapacity. Minute-to-minute their lustful bodies demand burning male pleasure to satisfy with the same restless voracity of indomitable beasts in heat.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:09
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gypsy vs Blond

Zach Letoa, Silas Brooks - Push It In Niigata

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Helix
Cast: Zach Letoa, Silas Brooks
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Sexy, young studs, Silas Brooks, and Zach Letoa snuggle up to each other in a smoldering snog session by the pool table. The pretty pair may be in the game room; but, these boys mean business. They quickly shed shirts and shorts, causing Brooks bulge to to grow inside his overstuffed underwear. Letoa's cock hungry curiousity builds to the breaking point, and he ends up on his knees, with a mouth full of meat.
Silas doesn't hold back, hammering his hips forward, while pulling the pretty boy down on that D rough, and raw. Hungry himself, Brooks manhandles the hottie onto the pool table, where he keeps his mouth busy between the boy's bone, and horny hole. The tatted twink tosses his head back in ecstasy, and jacks his jock, before bracing himself for Brooks' big beef-stick. Silas slips his supersized slab in the dude's hairless hole, and gets right to work opening up the twink's tight tail-pipe.
He cracks Zach on the can, leaving a hot hand brand as he hits that hot hind-end harder, and harder. Letoa tugs on his long dong, which is stretched fully hard, pushed down by the edge of the pool table, giving us a glorious, goo enducing show. Silas offers his bottom a ride; and, Zach hops on and hits it hard, heaving his beautifully built body up, and down on that dick like a whore in heat, as he begs for more.
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach Letoa, Silas Brooks - Push It In

Dick & Tom DP Cumhungry Brit Connor And Jizz In His Face! Tumacacori

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DirtyFuckers.staxus
Cast: (Connor Levi, Dick Casey, Tom (aka Ivo Kerk))
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Facial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Uncut.
Enjoy watching Connor Levi in a double peration scene with Dick and Tom, two muscle studs who know how to treat a cumhungry Brit!... Everyone’s favorite slutty British boy Connor Levi is back in action with a double team effort of muscle cock, from hunky boys Dick Casey and Tom – who I think is a brand new performer. If you know more about this gorgeous young inked hunk then please let me know, I’m so impatient when ites to the new guys and finding out about them!From the short description on the site and the pics in the gallery this looks like it’s going to be an impressive gay DP video, with Connor taking those muscle boy dicks in his ass and getting off on being owned by both of them at the same time.I know for a fact that the gay DP videos always get a lot of attention, especially here on Staxus, so this one is sure to be getting a lot ofments on it from the members and being added to favorites lists by plenty of members What can I really say about this gay DP video on the Staxus site other than WOW!?You saw some of the pics of this new arrival on the site yesterday, and ever since the video arrived it’s been getting repeated plays by plenty of the members, being given a full five stars and making it onto the faves lists of many of the fans too.The gay DP video are always popular, but when you have a threesome like this one with Connor Levi being the one to take all that cock, it’s bound to get plenty of attention.I still don’t know anything about the gorgeous new muscled boy known only as Tom, but he does look truly hot alongside Dick Casey in this one. They’re a perfect team of tops for greedy Connor in the middle, and he certainly takes a thorough fucking from both of them.I’ve watched this a couple of times now, and I am very impressed with Tom especially. It might be because he’s the new guy, but he certainly knows how to bareback fuck a tight little ass, and he really likes to get a little rough too!Dick Casey is known for delivering some great cum shots and he does again in this one, but after all that gay DP fucking new guy Tom shows his skills at squirting cum too, pumping out a leaping load that splashes across Connor’s face.I cannot wait to see – and find out – more about this gorgeous muscled top!
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 789.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dick & Tom DP Cumhungry Brit Connor And Jizz In His Face!

Время генерации страницы 0.12423 секунды с 9 запросами