Old 03-14-2024, 02:28 PM   #12415
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dick & Tom DP Cumhungry Brit Connor And Jizz In His Face! Cold Spring

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DirtyFuckers.staxus
Cast: (Connor Levi, Dick Casey, Tom (aka Ivo Kerk))
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Facial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Uncut.
Enjoy watching Connor Levi in a double peration scene with Dick and Tom, two muscle studs who know how to treat a cumhungry Brit!... Everyone’s favorite slutty British boy Connor Levi is back in action with a double team effort of muscle cock, from hunky boys Dick Casey and Tom – who I think is a brand new performer. If you know more about this gorgeous young inked hunk then please let me know, I’m so impatient when ites to the new guys and finding out about them!From the short description on the site and the pics in the gallery this looks like it’s going to be an impressive gay DP video, with Connor taking those muscle boy dicks in his ass and getting off on being owned by both of them at the same time.I know for a fact that the gay DP videos always get a lot of attention, especially here on Staxus, so this one is sure to be getting a lot ofments on it from the members and being added to favorites lists by plenty of members What can I really say about this gay DP video on the Staxus site other than WOW!?You saw some of the pics of this new arrival on the site yesterday, and ever since the video arrived it’s been getting repeated plays by plenty of the members, being given a full five stars and making it onto the faves lists of many of the fans too.The gay DP video are always popular, but when you have a threesome like this one with Connor Levi being the one to take all that cock, it’s bound to get plenty of attention.I still don’t know anything about the gorgeous new muscled boy known only as Tom, but he does look truly hot alongside Dick Casey in this one. They’re a perfect team of tops for greedy Connor in the middle, and he certainly takes a thorough fucking from both of them.I’ve watched this a couple of times now, and I am very impressed with Tom especially. It might be because he’s the new guy, but he certainly knows how to bareback fuck a tight little ass, and he really likes to get a little rough too!Dick Casey is known for delivering some great cum shots and he does again in this one, but after all that gay DP fucking new guy Tom shows his skills at squirting cum too, pumping out a leaping load that splashes across Connor’s face.I cannot wait to see – and find out – more about this gorgeous muscled top!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 789.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dick & Tom DP Cumhungry Brit Connor And Jizz In His Face!

MuscleMatt #97 Matt Pounds Dominick Thompson Falls

The Red Room: Another filmed on location at Drew House! Like #96 Stud Muffins, #97 was shot at a long time loyal muscle mafia fan who happens to be a celebrity. The care taker at the house “Drew” made sure we were treated like kings and even assisted with some of the production; it was a much different role than being “house manager” See Drew's intro in the Tour Section of The Theaters Home Page.
Format: flv
Duration: 47:50
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264)

File size: 560.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MuscleMatt #97 Matt Pounds Dominick

Storm vs Straight Muscle Arena Herrin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KO Company, Beast Black
Cast: Suehiro Motoharu, Furukawa, TakiMiya Daigo
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Mans
Video language: Japanese
絶倫ノンケバルクマッチョ嵐見参!
筋肉自慢のノンケ達と真剣ガタイ雄!
まさに筋肉筋肉、無制限限界精力バ� �ル!
灼熱最終ラウンドのゴングがいま鳴� �響く!
まるで獣王!極限までバルクアップさ� ��た嵐の肉体はまさに芸術!
雄まみれの淫乱場で全身モロ感嵐が� �肉男に強引ガン掘り乱れ狂う!
無制限一本勝負!雄汁大量発射!勝負の 行方はいかに…。
ご期待下さい!
※本編では目線は入っておりません� �
Duration: 2:03:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2119kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Storm vs Straight Muscle Arena

Miguel Cruz Shows His Fat Cock Off to the Camera! Miyakojima

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Miguel Cruz
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
After a long day, Miguel Cruz has one thing on his mind: Busting a big fat load. Clothes start coming off as his dick starts coming up, his muscles looking perfect in the golden light. Miguel's after work release is sure to become yours too. Don't miss this hunk!
Duration: 20:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4960kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 757.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miguel Cruz Shows His Fat Cock Off to the Camera!

Muscle Boom Denbo

最強胸板の陽君の浴室欲情SEXに、マ� �彼とのガチ生交尾。元陸上筋肉を激� ��りなど、アジアの筋漢(おとこ)達 が豪快に乱れまくる!
Duration: 1:58:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2198kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Boom

Dorm Life 14 - The Dick Down Hazelton

Studio: Flava Works
Cast: Alex Flex, Breion Diamond, Brian Vegas, Carmell, Colby Turner, Deka, Elmo Jackson, Lepricon, Lil Sebastian, Markell, Nick Wild, Playboy Redd, Prettyboy, Texas Wildboi
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
The series continues with some of the hottest and freakiest Dorm Life ever. Dorm Life #14 - The Dick Down, delivers some of the best in big Black dicks! Seven scenes of incredible Black on Black fuck action, facials, orgies and threeways!
These horny collegiate brothas just can't keep their hands and dicks off each other! These fine young studs get it on with the body flexibility of a rubber band, as they enter every position possible that would make a contortionist cry. They're hot, sexy, and always ready to deliver the goods! We are delivering black men, Latin men, thugs, college guys, three-ways, group sex, facials, rimming, big Dicks cock sucking and anal fucking!
Duration: 2:00:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorm Life 14 - The Dick Down

Well Hunged Muscle Fuckers Sarepta

超人気の筋肉モデル郁也が、今度は� �衣で乱れまくる!
野外露天風呂で人目も気にせず生掘� �交尾!
さらに、巨根ガッチリの権太がゴー� �ルマンと豪快掘り合いなど、
浴衣野郎たちが乱れまくる全4編!