Old 03-14-2024, 01:30 PM   #38562
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness Fort Scott

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Facial, Cumshot, Dildo, Caning, Crying, Pain
Video language: English
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness

The Best Sweet Perfect Good Collection Of Slaves In Love. Part 5. Arrowsmith

Release Year: 2024
Young models of studio Slaves In Love are subjected to severe torture with the hands of an experienced Bdsm master. Master binds his sex slave girls and brutally tortures them, with their hand and foot bound. He’s glad to use whips, chains, , needles, which he pushed right into the tender breasts.
Sometimes the girls bring to orgasm using a dildo or passing electricity through tender pussies.

Total size: 17.8 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Sweet Perfect Good Collection Of Slaves In Love. Part 5.

House Of Gord The Best Unreal New Hot Mega Collection. Part 4. Tennent

Release Year: 2024
For many years, the House of Gord has been a staple for those in the bdsm community. If one wished to look at women bound in strange but very exciting ways throughout a mansion, this was definitely the place to go.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Gord The Best Unreal New Hot Mega Collection. Part 4.

Liz versus Venom – crazy shocks Thicket

Are Liz and Venom really friends? They shock the hell out of each other. Liz is more experienced, so she quickly turns up the power. But it all ends in lots of drooling, heavy shocks, naked wrestling and spanking! What a crazy duo!
Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13433kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 372.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz versus Venom – crazy shocks

Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra) Okanagan Falls

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet. Slapping in the chains for the high heels, over-the-knee gagged flagellation for the stockings and humiliating toy masturbation for her slutiness are the pains and penalties this bad teacher gets in the head's office. Hard enough? Watch Sandra's video to rate the pain level!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q Hugoton

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q

Sponge contest Pandora Blake and Jane Vandervoort

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Pandora Blake and Jane
See our sponge contest game with the petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane