Old 03-14-2024, 01:29 PM   #38560
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

My Husband's Loving Hand Enshi

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Husband's Loving Hand

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4 Old Lyme

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag. This is where the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams La Monte

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian
Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Little Caprice - bamboo Kijima

Little Caprice is probably one of our most popular models! She looks so amazing in rope, but sadly enough she never shoots any rope bondage except with us. She is tied with a big bamboo stick behind her elbows so her posture draws attention to her perfect cute boobs. Don’t miss this update with Little Caprice! Join now and download all of her other updates too!
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Caprice - bamboo

Regaldomina - Brutal Bastinado Arnegard

Rabbit prides herself on being a masochist, the thirst and need for pain to feel pleasure consumes her. But, there is nothing pleasurable about bastinado except when administering the delightful punishment. I am dressed in a spray on PVC catsuit and boots, terrifying is the only way to describe it. I have rabbit hogtied and gagged so as to muffle her shrieks. I start with My favourite smoked bamboo cane, rigid and unforgiving it strikes her feet making her scream out. I alternate between heavy strikes and gentle repetitive strokes…. both just as cruel with pain shooting up her legs continuously. her discomfort amuses Me and I move onto a much stingier synthetic cane. her screams grow louder and her body convulses after each blow, sweat drips and My smile widens. This is exquisite fun and I cackle as I unleash My single tail on her feet as a finale…….. can she take all three or will she beg Me to stop!!!
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24638kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - Brutal Bastinado

Liz Rainbow - blue rope North Thetford

Our new model Liz Rainbow is pretty! And she is famous too (google her if you want). Always nice to be able to tie up a well known girl! The blue rope is super rigid on her upper body, there is not much room for wriggling, and her knees and ankles are tied too! Of course, we had to hogtie her in the end. Liz loved this shoot so much, she is already scheduled to come back for more!!
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow - blue rope

Lina Joy takes a shock collar challenge Gapland

Beautiful redhead Lina Joy thinks she can orgasm while being shocked! We bet her she wouldn’t be able to. She is very good though, so it became a real battle!
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17108kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Joy takes a shock collar challenge

Время генерации страницы 0.05693 секунды с 9 запросами