All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brandi Love - Stepmom Milking Control Hengstdijk

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Handjobs, Milf
Video language: English
Alex is about to go out to a party to hook up with some sleazy girls, but his Stepmom Brandi Love has other ideas. Brandi does not want him around girls who are just after his big trust fund, so she decides to take matters into her own hands by milking Alex herself before she lets him leave!Brandi expertly controls Alex through his dick, getting him more and more excited as she uses different techniques to jerk his cock, She even lets him kiss her large breasts just to make him even hornier, Once Alex has been milked to orgasm, Brandi has another surprise for him - a chastity cage! She is not taking any chances on Alex getting horny enough to have sex even after his milking, so she is keeping her control over his cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:53
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 161.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandi Love - Stepmom Milking Control

Dahlia Rain - Caning An Ungrateful Slave North Granby

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Dahlia Rain
Genres: Caning
Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent bring their ungrateful slave into the dungeon where they are going to cane his pathetic pale ass. They have him tied down in position giving Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent full access to cane anywhere they want on his pathetic ass. Mistress Tangent wants to make his sorry slave ass pay for trying to escape from the Goddess´s care and attention. They leave deep dark purple marks on his ass so that whenever he sits down for the next month, he will be reminded of Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent, and all they do for him.
Duration: 6:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6290kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dahlia Rain - Caning An Ungrateful Slave

Chanel Preston - Strap-on Glory Hole Namsos

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Anal Play, Bondage, Brunette, Strapon
Mistress Chanel keeps her slave tightly locked in inescapable bondage with only his ass exposed to be used by anyone and anything. She likes to make sure her fuck pets won´t try and run away when she slams her gigantic black strap-on cock deep in their tight ass.
Duration: 16:46
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1167kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston - Strap-on Glory Hole

Dahlia Rain - Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something Hekinan

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Dahlia Rain
Genres: Ball Busting, Caning, CBT
Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent ask their pathetic leprechaun slaves if they´re ready for their special St. Patrick´s day ball busting. When one of their slaves collapses after just a few kicks, Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent decide that a special punishment is in order. They bend the pathetically unprepared slave over his cage and begin caning his pale Irish ass. Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent take turns swatting his reddening ass with their canes until her learns his lesson. Their slave´s saggy pink ass cheeks ripple with each swat of Mistress Tangent´s cane as she really beats his leprechaun ass until it turns purple.
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dahlia Rain - Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something

Chloe Amour - Do you like me teasing your cock? Iroquois

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Brunette, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Pussy Worship
I love to tease slave boners, rubbing one finger gently across the erect cock is very fun. Slaves get so horny and desperate when they want to cum and I like to make them wait.. I like to sit on his face and make him lick my pussy when I gently tug at his cock. I edge him so much he his dripping pre-cum. When I finally do let him orgasm it is an intense blast!
Duration: 13:28
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1563kbps

File size: 167.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Amour - Do you like me teasing your cock?

Summer Brielle - Stuff & Stroke New Millport

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Summer Brielle
Genres: Anal Play, Blonde, Bondage, Handjobs, Strapon , Tease and Denial
Mistress Summer Brielle is wearing her giant elephant trunk strap-on dildo, it is the perfect tool for destroying her slaves prostate.
Duration: 16:15
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 155.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Brielle - Stuff & Stroke

Danke Herrin Waspan

Studio: Small Talk
Domina Lydia is to be enjoyed with caution. To be one of her slaves you have to be able to endure pain. Slave F. gets his dick tied after cleaning the shitter, but that is just the beginning.
Duration: 1:03:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3632kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danke Herrin

Время генерации страницы 0.11145 секунды с 9 запросами