LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

CzechHunter part 733 Ariel Astra Kitakyushu

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Cast: Ariel Astra
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
During my latest hunt I met a very interesting guy. Mickey was a 19 years old and had a very tough life. He had to take care of himself after his parents kicked him out. Since then, he worked as a croupier and dreamed about becoming a model. For that he needed a modelling portfolio and those aren't exactly cheap. He was waiting for someone when I approached him and started a little chat. Mickey wanted to go visit Christmas markets with his friend but unfortunately, she was late. That was great for me because he agreed to go there with me instead. Of course, it took only a moment to convince him to change his plans completely. We ended up at my place, where my new friend tried to earn as much money as possible. And he needed a lot. To be honest, I don't think he minded experimenting at all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter part 733 Ariel Astra

Offside! Ganzhou

Blond sex-god, Philippe Delvaux, heads from his native Low Countries to the Czech Republic. His mission? Officially, to play football with the lads from Prague. In reality, to enjoy as much cock and ass action as humanly possible! An objective this Belgian cock-slut enthusiastically grabs with both hands, as the world of soccer is transformed into a spunk-sodden, nad-busting frenzy!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:12:45
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1711kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Offside!

Geknackte Häftlinge in Custody Paso De Los Toros

Release Year: 2006
Studio: BCB (Best Czech Boys Production)/Man's best
Cast: Lucky Taylor, Obrmajer Milos, Majer Erik, Surovcik Peter, garry Jan, schubert Filip, Jose Zoor, Hauser Marek, Semanko ronny, Silva Karlos, kroupa David, Velicka Jan,
Genres: Bareback, Amateur Europ. Twinks, uniform, duetes, orgies, toys
You can not get caught - or can you? Here it seems to be an advantage! In the interrogation, only blown. The pri doctor does not let himself be ragged, and he lets him crack rightly. In the corners and rooms of the house the Lustburschen enjoy themselves until the cream from the belt splashes.
Duration: 1:56:03
Video: 720x544, XviD, 981kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Geknackte Häftlinge in Custody

CzechHunter sc.733 Nebo

Studio: CzechHunter
Cast: Ariel Astra
During my latest hunt I met a very interesting guy. Mickey was a 19 years old and had a very tough life. He had to take care of himself after his parents kicked him out. Since then, he worked as a croupier and dreamed about becoming a model. For that he needed a modelling portfolio and those aren't exactly cheap. He was waiting for someone when I approached him and started a little chat. Mickey wanted to go visit Christmas markets with his friend but unfortunately, she was late. That was great for me because he agreed to go there with me instead. Of course, it took only a moment to convince him to change his plans completely. We ended up at my place, where my new friend tried to earn as much money as possible. And he needed a lot. To be honest, I don't think he minded experimenting at all.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter sc.733

Gaping Holes! Jelenia Gora

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Mike Cage , Nicolas Cruz , Rudy Valentino , Phil Raven , Tristan Balboa , Kai Alexander , Rudy Bodlak , Justin Conway , Kyle Dickson and Sean Davoy.
Genres: Big Cocks, Compilation,Hot Fuck & Tasty Suck,Bareback & Condom, European,Young Studs ,Twinks ,Uncut ,Big dick ,Threesome
These guys loved to get fucked until their assholes gape. ... A description which pretty much sums up this magnificent pair, with Cruz pushing his raw cock deep inside Cage’s ass before eventually pumping a stunning wad of cream into Cage’s open (and amazingly receptive!) mouth. ... ...Indeed, having taken the time to exchange a heady fray of cock-sucking and wanton 69-ing, the young Czech is soon pushing Raven down onto the kitchen table and thrusting the entire weight of his slim, athletic frame against Raven’s hungry ass – which, it must be noted, opens up with almost exquisite eagerness. Indeed, ... ...in steps Rudy Bodlak toplete this crotch-splitting threesome – Balboa taking even more hard dick for your entertainment before finally spewing his wad over Conway’s pretty young face.Guys who will stop at nothing to get what they want, which in this instance means bundling Alexander into a rather grubby little alley and subjecting him to a very peral “investigation”. As it happens, mind, the two assailants – Kyle Dick and Sean Davoy – are not the kind of lads you’d particularly object to taking an interrogation from. Davoy, in particular, is a well-toned, dark-haired lad with a nice looking cock.
Duration: 1:24:51
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaping Holes!

Bare Instinct Modena

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Johan Volny, Brian Brower, Rasty Shut, Julien Breeze, Carvin Raw, Marty Love, Johny Keen, Lukas Leung, Riki Maru, Marty Marshall, Rick Nielson, Paul Kid
Genres: anal, oral, bareback, twinks, cumshot
Packed full of meat pumping twinks who are out for a fucking good time, the weekend cottage becomes a sex den full of debauched behaviour from the hottest young Czech boys. Working the sexy smooth bodies against one another, they work up a sweat indoors and outside as huge dicks are treated to a tongue worship before slipping all the way inside hot ass totally raw. Exploding loads of spunk over sweet lips and freshly fucked ass, this vacation will be remembered forever.ё
Duration: 1:41:14
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1951kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Instinct

Gay - Bare Desire Riverdale

Twink on twink action and totally bareback, Bare Desire gives us what we love to see. Super sexy Jeffery Radden stars alongside Lucky Taylor and Tom Reed in a non stop fuckfest taking place across the Czech Republic. Smooth torsos drenched in spunk and butts stuffed full of rock hard cock, these boys enjoy every sordid second of it, and you will too!!
Duration: 1:47:04
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1589kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bare Desire

Время генерации страницы 0.06477 секунды с 9 запросами