View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 04:37 PM   #1071
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Boys in the Mountains Spearsville

Video language: English
Packed full of the best models available, including sıx eurocreme exclusives!! The sexual adventures these smooth teens get up to will cause your cock to quiver in excitement, from cum on face to bareback double penetration!! The latest Beau Mec gives us the superb storylines but with a twist, and bareback twist, bare anal pounding and threesome action around every corner.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:14
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Boys in the Mountains

Double Penetration 3Way Brook

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Trip Richards
OMG this was a crazy scene. My first Double Vaginal, Double Anal threesome. @lordmaikol was coming back through town and this time he had @jorgemejia723 with him. Of course I couldnt turn down the chance to get ruined by two hot hung uncut Latin studs. It was Jorge's first pussy experience, but he slid happily inside me. All my holes were totally wrecked as they stretched me to the max, first with spitroasting, then a cock in my pussy and ass, and then both cocks somehow fitting together in each hole. Maikol even stretched my ass on his hand... I loved being used like this until they finally rewarded me with a shower of cum and a creampie at the end in this Double Penetration 3Way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Penetration 3Way

Extreme Penetration Lockbourne

Release Year: 2010
Studio: SX Video
Cast: Drew Peters, Frank Young, Tommy Rawlins , Ian Jay, Lito Cruz, Jake Cruz , Dorian Black, Christian Rock
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Latino Men, Dildos & Toys, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes, Group Sex, Double Anal Penetration, Fisting
How much can one asshole take? Find out in these four scenes that literally stretch the boundaries of bareback butt play. Scene 1 features sweet faced Ian Jay offering his tender hole to Jake Cruz, Dorian Black and Jude. The four start out with some heavy making out and dick sucking. Each top gets his chance to fuck Ian. It is not enough though. A bowling pin is next. Then loads of cum. Andre Barclay and Tommy Rawlins bring a new definition to “hot” when they get together in Scene 2. Tommy services Andre’s beautiful cock to get it really hard and ready for his asshole. After warming things up inside Tommy, Andre brings out the super sized dildo for some double penetration. Then comes the sling and a fisting that includes amazing punching action. In Scene 3 super bottom Drew Peter’s ass take a licking and keeps on ticking. Top Lito Cruz slams it to Drew’s pucker. First a tongue, then a cock, a fist, a baseball bat and, later, a load of cum. Drew also does his famous self-fisting and expands it to self-punch fisting. Christian Rock’s long cock fits well in Frank Young’s mouth and then asshole. Frank also gets double fucked several times with a cock/dildo combination. Next a water bottle gets used. Finally, a fisting sends Frank over the edge.
Duration: 1:49:38
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1928kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Penetration

Taken JoniSkis

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Eric Flower, Tad Harrison, Casper Watts, Jerome Reynolds, Mario Rafaelli, Ted Philo, Andre Lopes, Daz Nelson, Kiko Hyde, Mark Hacker, Lewis Grant, Roger Gharney, Michael Getlin, Ruslan Brodovich, Gary Brickman
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscle Men, Rimming, Facial Cumshot, Group, Intergenerational, Double Anal Penetration, Outdoor Sex, Voyeurism
Celebrated Euro-helmer Danny Ray and Studio 2000 team up for Taken! Shot on location in the heart of beautiful, historic Prague, fifteen gorgeous young studs from across Eastern Europe light up six scenes - three duos and a trio of threesomes - spiced with just a touch of B & D and heavily layered in splooge.
Duration: 2:48:02
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1001kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taken

Gay - Bareback Soccer Punks Mastic

Video language: English
A horny set of Eastern European lads get well laid with each other. The fucking is excellent. It includes double penetration and many cum in the mouth moments.
Duration: 1:52:02
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1594kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bareback Soccer Punks

Breeding Sage Daniels Valle De La Pascua

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Ricky Raunch Video
Cast: Peter Axel, Andre Barclay, Sage Daniels, Dominik Rider, Jake Wetmore, Greg York
Genres: Bareback, Oral / Anal Sex, Cum Eating, Double Anal Penetration, Group Sex, Threesomes, Tattoos, Rimming
Ricky Raunch's third release this year, Breeding Sage Daniels features real men (muscles, tattoos, facial and body hair) dumping wad after sloppy wad into Sage's gaping hole. You'll see the ever-charming Sage take on eight greedy tops in scenes that include flip-flopping, rimming, felching, creampie eating, and an incredible double peration scene that will have you reaching for the rewind button.
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2625kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Sage Daniels

Время генерации страницы 0.05878 секунды с 9 запросами