View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 02:29 PM   #38538
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kingsley's Test - Part 1 La Moille

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope Knoxville

Katie Thornton!! She definitely has the hugest boobs we have ever seen! Time to wrap those gorgeous breasts in some pink rope! Katie is quite new to bondage, but we have a feeling she could be the next big bondage star! She is funny, flexible, and big boobed! Totally tieable and gaggable! What more could you wish for!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 158.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt Acme

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.
Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Hardcore slave Survival - Part 1 Mill Hall

Two cruel girls decided to invent a game with Mona, the rules were simple, slap the bitch in the face and the harder the better!
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24897kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Hardcore slave Survival - Part 1

Zoe Lark Sylacauga

Cast: Zoe Lark
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
On a lark Zoe decided to show up at the INSEX studio. Anxious and excited all at the same time. A giant red ball gag, neck rope, and tight crotch rope put her in the right headspace.
An INSEX mask in a suspension makes for a very interesting experience. The feeling of floating without being able to see anything. Zoe spins and swings around the stage.
Not many people can be hung by their hair. Zoe is caught between putting her weight on her knees or on her head. Either way hurts, but when the vibrator and the cane are introduced there’s even more to worry about.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoe Lark

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Sensual Tickling With Hot Wax Klamath River

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24704kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Sensual Tickling With Hot Wax

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Isabella serves the new feet Fort Towson

She wanted to put them on again and sit in them on her friend's face, it excites her very much.
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24555kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Isabella serves the new feet

Время генерации страницы 0.10005 секунды с 9 запросами