Old 03-12-2024, 08:10 PM   #18754
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Brian Adams Owned And Broken - Chapter 1

Brian Adams Owned And Broken - Chapter 1

Studio: Dream Boy Bondage

Brian Adams is the kind of stud who is always on top, whether he’s fucking a girl or beating some gay sub’s ass then fucking it. He’s a top, a total dom. Not in our dungeon. Today, he gets round-one of the full DreamBoyBondage treatment. He’s bolted to a wall, in a T-shirt and tight jock, blindfolded and gagged, his back already aching from the awkward position he’s to maintain. Anthony Martin enters, wearing his signature leather boots, jock and cap – and carrying a horse whip. “You fucking pretty boys think you own the world. I got news for you: I own the world and now I own you!” he tells the helpless straight-boy, slapping his face and ripping-open his shirt. He rubs Brian’s smooth, lean muscles, bites his nipples and squeezes his genitals. “Fuck you!” Brian yells when Anthony finally rips off the tape-gag. “I’ll fucking kill you!” he screams. “I like a little fight,” Anthony replies then whips the stud’s nipples, abs and balls, harder with each arrogant comment. This stallion will be broken.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 367.7 MB

Download Brian Adams Owned And Broken - Chapter 1

SpankingBoysVideo - The Escape

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Michal Lukas Liz. Lukas So.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Caning, Feet punishment, Foot,
Video language: English

Lukas is due to be severely punished and thus tries escaping so as to avoid it. The master orders his companions to catch him and bring him back. After he is brought back the master has his hands and feet tied and Lukas also restrained by his companions; he is then punished with the cane on the soles of his feet (bastinado) followed by on the bare ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 777.5 MB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - The Escape
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06184 секунды с 9 запросами