View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 03:28 PM   #866
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Shower - Matt Rush And Tyler Fox (1080P) Southey

Studio: Eurohunk
Tyler Fox is lying in bed studying when Matt Rush walks in asking if he can use Tylers shower because his was occupied with a visitor. As Matt undresses and climbs into the shower, Tyler rolls over on the bed so that he can peek thru the bathroom door. Seeing Matts ripped, cut body with the water running down was a huge turn-on for Tyler. He interrupts Matts shower, climbing in with him and it only takes a couple of seconds of attention from Tyler before Matts cock is standing straight up and rock hard. After a quick shower Tyler ends up back in bed, on his back, with Matt sucking up every single inch of Tylers cock. Tyler lifts his leg, looking for some priming as Matt kneels over his chest and reaches back; working Tylers asshole with his hand while he face-fucks him. When Tyler rolls over on the bed he shoves his ass in the air and of course, Matt fills his waiting hole with his long, thick piece of meat. Matt pounds the hell out of Tylers ass in multiple positions; and when I say pound I mean pound. The intensity in Matts face is incredible; especially when he gets close to getting his nut. As he feels the urge to cum he pulls out and squirts a thick, juicy load all over Tylers mouth and face. As Matts cum runs down the side of Tylers face, Tyler grabs his own cock and finishes himself off with a load of creamy goo all over his chest and tummy
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Shower - Matt Rush And Tyler Fox (1080P)

Corbin Fisher - Kennedy & Taylor's Bathtub Fuck Placitas

Genres: Jocks, Harcore, Bareback
Two of our most enthusiastic young newcomers get paired up here for a hot fuck in the bathroom, and each one of these studs clearly couldn’t be happier than to show off their skills for us!
I’m thrilled both Kennedy and Taylor not only agreed to get in to some guy/guy action for us, but have also taken to it so well! These guys have been eager to show themselves off for us, and have proven themselves to be about as horny as two college
studs can be in every situation we put them in to. Seeing them take turns sucking each other’s cocks makes that clear - they really go at it, swallowing as much hard dick as possible and doing all they can to drive the other wild.
For his part, I think Taylor’s discovered he absolutely can’t get enough of being on the receiving end of a hard dick. I’m glad that’s the case, because that flawless ass of his looks incredible on the receiving end of a hot fuck!
As great as these guys’ bodies and cocks look in action, though, it’s their faces you have to see throughout this video! Their expressions leave no doubt they’re having fun, and Taylor’s moans and groans are priceless as he takes Kennedy’s big cock and
his big load!
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4979kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 620.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Kennedy & Taylor's Bathtub Fuck

Cuddle Up Vol2, Sc.2 Pattonsburg

Video language: English
Is there anything more enjoyable than a nice long soak in the bath? Especially at the end of a long, hard day and you just want to wash all those stresses and strains away! Well, what about a splash in the bath with one of your mates? It’s definitely something that appeals to Bjorn Nykvist and Julian Fox, that’s for sure; as the two horned-up buddies make their way to the bathroom and very quickly engage in some clearly much-needed smooching. And suffice it to say that it’s not very long before these lads are getting up to something far more intense than a bit of innocent kissing.
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 852x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Up Vol2, Sc.2

Massage Me, Scene 2 - Bjorn Nykvist, Martin Rivers Menahga

Video language: English
Young Martin Rivers is taking way too long in the bathroom for his ablutions – much to the obvious chagrin of Bjorn Nykvist, who doesn’t realise that Rivers is secretly trying out a new dildo in anticipation of getting his arse banged raw by his mate. The subsequent discover, however, soon gets Nykvist feeling as horny as fuck; and needless to say it’s barely a few moments before he’s dragged his mate out into the living room, pulled his shorts down, and is lubbing up the lad’s pert little arse in anticipation of giving it the kind of mindless attention that it’s clearly crying out for.
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 679.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Me, Scene 2 - Bjorn Nykvist, Martin Rivers

Время генерации страницы 0.14592 секунды с 9 запросами