View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 03:12 PM   #1070
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Extreme Twinks Glenview NAS

Video language: English
This is extreme filth a la Czech Republic! These dirty minded Twinks go crazy with their most extreme fantasies. Boy holes are stretched with monster dildos and plugged with a burning candle. Cute boys get wrapped in plastic and tortured with toys, their balls get squashed before thick cocks are slammed into their tight holes. Some even get a double penetration! This flick is superb and you surely don't want to miss out on this hot release.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:02
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1899kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Twinks

2 For 1 Tag Team Breeders Kennedy

Studio: Dark Alley
Everyone loves some good one-on-one action, but these dirty whores need Two cocks at a time. Dark Alley assembles the hottest three-way scenes with the greediest pigs to date showing off their power bottoming abilities by taking two collosal cocks in one sitting. One by one, these ready to be bred dudes spread their holes wide to get deeply penetrated by big-dicked tops in four non-stop fucking scenes featuring a double penetration scene orchestrated by the selfish bottom Patrick O Connor. Two for One is packed with raw, uncut aggresive action. Two maybe company but three is wild ass fun!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:43
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 For 1 Tag Team Breeders

Double Penetration 3Way Cupertino

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Trip Richards Productions
Cast: Maikol, Mejia, Jorge, Trip Richards
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
OMG this was a crazy scene. My first Double Vaginal, Double Anal threesome. @lordmaikol was coming back through town and this time he had @jorgemejia723 with him. Of course I couldnt turn down the chance to get ruined by two hot hung uncut Latin studs. It was Jorge's first pussy experience, but he slid happily inside me. All my holes were totally wrecked as they stretched me to the max, first with spitroasting, then a cock in my pussy and ass, and then both cocks somehow fitting together in each hole. Maikol even stretched my ass on his hand... I loved being used like this until they finally rewarded me with a shower of cum and a creampie at the end in this Double Penetration 3Way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Penetration 3Way

Время генерации страницы 0.04426 секунды с 9 запросами