LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chatter Bitch Part 1 West Millbury

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test. He has no intention of unlocking her after her last round of screaming and squirting. She had better be ready for more soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chatter Bitch Part 1

House Of Gord The Best Unreal New Hot Mega Collection. Part 2. Clubb

Release Year: 2024
Gord invented a lot of very original bondage equipment- rolling mechanized pneumatic eletctrified over-the-top-ness.

Total size: 3.5 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Gord The Best Unreal New Hot Mega Collection. Part 2.

Kami Robertson - Will The Cane Make You Behave Potts Camp

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kami Robertson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen
Kami loves to read magazines devoted to spanking, in fact she stays in bed in the mornings when she should be working. It's time to put into practice some of the things she has been reading about and get her motivated. She soon finds out that the reality is a little differen as she bends over and takes a long and hard caning.
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kami Robertson - Will The Cane Make You Behave

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged! Oakville

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Jennifer - First time reverse prayer Lainate

When you find a super tall local flexible girl, you want to test her limits. We already know her elbows can go all the way together, but can she do a reverse prayer? There is only one way to find out! Funny thing is: Jennifer did not even know what a reverse prayer was, nor had she ever been in bondage before meeting us. She did really well!
Duration: 3:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer - First time reverse prayer

Ass Fixiation Forest City

Studio: Pain Vixens
Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.
Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fixiation

Enthusiast Kyle

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited. The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enthusiast

Время генерации страницы 0.15869 секунды с 9 запросами