LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Just Another Jane Ovalle

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Jane

Summer Lovin Berazategui

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in. Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Lovin

Cowgirl Live part 2 Keyser

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up.
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 2

Unreal Hot Magnificent Mega Cool Collection Natasha Flade. Part 5. Cheriton

There is a busty oiled woman laying on the sofa and having her pantyhose ripped..

Total size: 363.7 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Hot Magnificent Mega Cool Collection Natasha Flade. Part 5.

Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes Plain City

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Jackiebound part 424 Hamshire

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am.
As soon as she has left the house, you figure out where you put that darn rope. Then, you make sure you have the right amounts and it is all ready for when she gets home. Of course, you may not be as prepared as Johnny with an electric hoist in the ceiling. But, I am sure you can find some spot above her head that you can use to tie her arms to.
When your girl arrives home, you surprise her from behind (whether you are wearing a black ski mask at the time is up to you). You grab her and take her to the spot you have all prepared for her. She gets her arms tied behind her back with rope and then strapado to the anchor point you have found. And then of course (since I am told it is not bondage if there is not a gag) she gets a black cloth gag.
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 424

Violet - Twisted Flower San Ramon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Tickling, Nipple Clamps
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,