All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Heather Vahn - Chastised Pussy Licker -Heather Heemse

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Heather Vahn
Genres: Chastity, Latina, Pussy Worship
Video language: English
Your place is between my legs, worshipping and serving my needs. Male cocks are locked in chastity for control, you must earn the privilege of having your cage unlocked. You will lick my pussy to orgasm as many times as I please. Slaves must learn their place on this earth is serving dominant women.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:48
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heather Vahn - Chastised Pussy Licker -Heather

Lifting and Pegging Her Bitch Grambling

His place is a bit of a walk from the tube station so I was practically an ice cube by the time I got to his front door.
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10164kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lifting and Pegging Her Bitch

Cleo - 3 Minutes To Cum Lisman

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Cleo
Genres: Chindo, Electroshock, Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation
Goddess Cleo has two of her slaves caged up, and asks which one of them is going to get her off. Goddess Cleo picks one, drags him out, and puts a chindo on him since his cock is too small to please anyone, let alone a Goddess. Her slave has three minutes to get her off, so he better fuck her good with that chindo. Goddess Cleo grabs his hair and pulls his head so that he can learn how to fuck a Goddess´s pussy. He tries to slide the chindo in her wet pussy, but he is so pathetic at it, she pushes him off. Goddess Cleo needs to cum, he better hurry up.
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6307kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cleo - 3 Minutes To Cum

Worship Her Muscles And Her Cock McIntosh

I took the London Underground to his place in London and it was snowing like crazy.
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 7643kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship Her Muscles And Her Cock

Kylie Rogue - Spilling In Your Chastity With Michelle Lacy (POV) Rock View

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Masturbation Instruction
Michelle has a chastity device out, get ready to be locked up and teased! Kylie Rogue expects you to swell up inside your chastity device, she will be using all of her body that you can never touch, to insure your slutty tendencies lead you into torture while being locked in chastity. Michelle caresses Kylie and Laughs at your desperation until you filthy up your chastity!
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 327.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue - Spilling In Your Chastity With Michelle Lacy (POV)

Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers - Humiliation Revenge! Saratoga Springs

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, CBT, Humiliation
This slave thought he could get away with lying to his Mistresses, slutting around with other women like they wouldn´t find out. Lexi and Mona are definitely going to get revenge on this lying, cheating slave. They go to town on his entire body with permanent markers & spray paint. No woman will want to talk to him with "LIAR" written with permanent marker across his forehead.
Duration: 16:31
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 157.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers - Humiliation Revenge!

C4s Miss Cheyenne Beresford

Black dressed like the devil in a sexy black mini dress, black stockings and adorable black mid-calf boots beautiful Miss Cheyenne is approaching in the dungeon to her naked slave. The slave promises Miss Cheyenne that he will endure as much pain as she wishes. Miss Cheyenne who is famous for her severity is noticing this with a mean smile. Does the slave know what he is getting himself into? With the cane cruel Miss Cheyenne will bring his slave to his limits. Miss Cheyenne is hitting him severely while the slave bent forward a caning rack is countig the strokes. Miss Cheyenne is paying each buttock her mercifull attention. After 100 strokes the slave thanks her politely. Certainly Miss Cheyenne is not yet satisfied and is letting her cane dance any longer over his already red welted ass. As the slave skin starts to burst Miss Cheyenne laughs amused. Contemptuously she is spitting her slave in his slave mug and from time to time the slave receives hardest salvos of slaps into his face. In the first part of this crass caning clip the slave has to suffer 333 devil cane strokes.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 6.1 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: C4s Miss Cheyenne

Время генерации страницы 0.03475 секунды с 9 запросами