Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jamie Valentine - 40 Days and Milked Fairview Village

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: CBT, Female Domination, Femdom, Handjobs, Masturbation Instruction, Milking
Video language: English
Jamie Valentine the slave for 40 straight days and has had him in chastity, working for her in the yard and doing everything she says. She decides to milk him, but it´s not going to be that easy. She edges him and teases him with her body first, remind him of what he is not worthy of. "Your Goddess deserves every single drop of filth from these balls, do you understand me slave?" Mistress Jamie asks him. She finally drains him dry, and feeds him his disgusting filth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Valentine - 40 Days and Milked

Lexi Sindel - Trained for Slavery Mandal

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom POV
Slip into a deep submissive trance, listen to my voice and begin your training as my sub. Focus on my red lips and let my voice fill your head. Pleasing me by obeying my commands is what makes you most happy.
Duration: 17:01
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 162.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel - Trained for Slavery

Jaime Valentine StrapOn Fucking vol.2 Kittery

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: Strapon
Goddess Jamie Valentine decides to play a game with her slaves, She makes them have a jerk off contest to see who get to have their man pussy stretched out with her big black strap on, they both spill pathetic little loads, but we have a winner, so she throws the looser back in his cage then bends over the lucky winner and rams her 12" inch cock deep in his ass thrusting hard and fast, smacking him on the ass as she makes him beg for every inch.
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6333kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaime Valentine StrapOn Fucking vol.2

[Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #3 Ludington

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
These hot dominating whores love fucking their captives and victims as much as they love administering the punishment. Some do it right in a kitchen or
in a living room using spoons as well as special punishment tools and riding crops to get their men ready for fuck. Others take it to a special BDSM
chamber using spanking and walk as a kinky sexual foreplay before having submissive cuties suck cock and punishing their little wet pussy holes.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps

File size: 261.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: [Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #3

Riley Reid - Princess Riley's Sex Slave Sac City

Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Riley Reid
Genres: Anal Play, Handjobs, Milking, Sex
Princess Riley has her own personal sex slave that she calls on when her pussy is needing to be pleasured by a big stiff cock. Her sex slave has been properly trained by his Princess to fuck her just the way she likes it. Riley rides his dick as a dildo squirting her goddess juices all over him until she has reached multiple orgasms using every inch of his cock. Her slave begs to finally be allowed to release and is allowed his one request but only under the terms that he cums like a slave. She spits on his dick and shoves a finger in his ass milking his prostate until he shoots a load all over himself and thanks his Princess for allowing him to be of service.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1157kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Reid - Princess Riley's Sex Slave

Nina Dolci - Licking Her Boots Clean Killona

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nina Dolci
Genres: Boot Worship, Cum Eating
Miss Nina Dolci has her slave on his knees where he is admiring her long legs in their black boots. Nina wants her slave to lick and suck on her boots, sucking that heel like a good little cock sucker. She commands her boot bitch to lick them until her boots are nice and shiny. Her slave does a good job cleaning her boots like a good boot slut should, even though he can´t seem to remember Mistress Nina´s name. What a stupid slave. Good thing he can follow directions and deep throat her pointed toe.
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps

File size: 318.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina Dolci - Licking Her Boots Clean

Jean Bardot - Brutally Merciless Caning Douglassville

Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Caning
Mistresses Jean Bardot and Jessica Ryan are two heartless sadists that love to make men shake and cry in pain for their amusement. The Mistresses enjoy tearing into their bitch´s ass with their canes, knowing that he is tied down and helpless for anything they want to dish out. The Mistresses enjoy making their bitch beg for his caning, then ignoring his screams for mercy, laughing at his pain and reminding him that this is exactly what he begged for!
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps

File size: 318.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Bardot - Brutally Merciless Caning

Время генерации страницы 0.11422 секунды с 9 запросами