All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jenna Jones - Deepthroat Heels Hitterdal

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Jenna Jones
Genres: Blonde, Boot Worship, Femdom, Financial Domination, Humiliation
Video language: English
Mistress Jenna is wearing white leather boots with a thin sharp stiletto heel. She wants to keep them in pristine condition, that means lots of tongue polishing from slave mouthes. She makes him painfully deep throat the thin stiletto as she laughs in amusement.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:36
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1551kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 155.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Jones - Deepthroat Heels

Regaldomina - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Mounted and Milked Painesdale

Starting the new year as I mean to......... My slave is strapped to the spanking bench with his holes exposed, I wet My cock with his mouth. There is nothing soft or sensuous about this fucking, it is cold and purposeful with one intention. To fill flash fully........... the only thing he will think of, taste or feel is My cock. I am wearing My favourite PVC bodice with matching thigh PVC boots and black harness that holds MY famous appendage. I hold his collar, yanking his head back and cutting off his air supply, he knows who is in control! I fuck him deep and vigorously until I am satisfied. I demount My slave his little legs shaking from his subjection, I now claim his orgasm as MY own. Viciously milking his cock, I edge him into oblivion until he leaks into My hand, then i feed him his disgusting mess....... one finger full at a time..........delicious!!!
Duration: 14:00
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 27287kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Mounted and Milked

Olivia vol. 2 Wagontown

We are almost the same height, but he is just slightly taller an imposing figure to anyone in his presence, Im sure.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 607.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia vol. 2

Kendra James, Rachele Richey - Foot Bitch in Training Battery Park

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kendra James, Rachele Richey
Genres: Brunette, Foot Worship, High Heel Worship, Pantyhose Stockings, Red Head
Mistress Kendra and Rachele put their house boy´s training into full gear as they transform him into the perfect foot pet.
Duration: 16:14
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1162kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James, Rachele Richey - Foot Bitch in Training

Alexis Fawx's Human Dildo Winterlingen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Pussy Worship
Alexis Fawx wants to get off today so she has her slave stick out his tongue and fucks it, since she´s not satisfied she orders him to lay down so she can smother his face and use her human dildo. when His tongue can´t do the job she straddles his slut stick so she can use him like the toy he is. She rides her dildo while taunting him and brings herself to orgasm. Pleasuring herself by using her human toy only made Alexis want to drag him into his cage, After all He has to think about how to better please her, you pathetic loser.
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6366kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 322.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fawx's Human Dildo

Rachael Rampage - Blondes have more fun! Morristown

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rachael Rampage
Genres: Anal Play, Blonde, Busty, Strapon , Tattooed
Mistresses Rachel is training her slave to be a complete fuck-toy sex slave. The only purpose of a man´s existence is to serve women and she want´s nothing more than to own a true anal slut. By the end of her slave´s training his owned ass will be so loose and stretched out from being pounding with her big, thick strap-on cock. Mistress Rachel can now invite her hot girlfriends over to stuff his whore-hole with multiple dicks at once. A slave´s dream come true!
Duration: 16:16
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1165kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 154.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachael Rampage - Blondes have more fun!

Ash Hollywood, Tiffany Tyler - Anal Whore Toyahvale

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Ash Hollywood, Tiffany Tyler
Genres: Humiliation, Strapon
This anal whore can´t get enough cock. Mistresses Ash & Tiffany massacre his ass with their giant strap-on cocks, turning him in to even more of a gaping slut. They take turns fucking his slut face and ass, keeping both ends filled with their thick 10 inch dicks. The Mistresses ride his ass hard and make him work for his title of "Anal Whore".
Duration: 17:13
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1160kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ash Hollywood, Tiffany Tyler - Anal Whore

Время генерации страницы 0.10770 секунды с 9 запросами