View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 06:46 AM   #2386
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kami Robertson - Will The Cane Make You Behave Newington

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kami Robertson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen
Video language: English
Kami loves to read magazines devoted to spanking, in fact she stays in bed in the mornings when she should be working. It's time to put into practice some of the things she has been reading about and get her motivated. She soon finds out that the reality is a little differen as she bends over and takes a long and hard caning.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kami Robertson - Will The Cane Make You Behave

Ass Fixiation Landers

Studio: Pain Vixens
Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.
Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fixiation

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1 Bois D Arc

Jolie wants to be a FutileStruggles model, so as usual, I run her through a little test shoot. She is spanked, gagged, manhandled, and tightly bound. I start by tying a rope around her neck and tying it overhead to keep her where I want her. She starts off a little feisty. I smack her ass and tell her not to fight me and she quickly realizes that that would be in her best interest. I smack her ass again, before grabbing one of her massive tits through her sweater and turning her around. I smack her ass again. I grope her tits through her soft fuzzy sweater before pulling them out. I grab some rope and start the binding her. I start with a waist and crotchrope. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks. I then continue adding bands of cinched rope down her legs. Jolie makes great sexy facial expressions as she's being bound. Once I get to her knees, I stop. I want to smack her ass again now that she is roped. I turn her around and start smacking her ass hard. Jolie has a nice ass, but a little rope makes it even better! I remove her neck rope and pull up a chair for Jolie. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Controlling Amber , Amber Ashlee Nitta Yuma

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
DungeonCorp resident dominant and rigger, Feenix is called into action to handle Amber Ashlee...Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers...along with some TENS and hot wax sensations...the final scene includes a zipper and mostly focuses on her lovely pink pussy...clamped, spread, penetrated and vibed, submissive Amber cums on command...Ogre...(Shoot ID: AMB_050913)
Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling Amber , Amber Ashlee
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02353 секунды с 9 запросами