LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Having fun with hotel guest - Roman ,Fancy ,Marin Fly Creek

Cast: Roman ,Fancy ,Marin
Genres: Handjob ,Outdoor ,Blowjob ,Oil ,Pool ,Cumshot ,POV
Video language: English
A handjob, tugjob, jerk-off or spanking the monkey are all sexual activities in which one person uses their hand to stimulate another person's genitals, typically a man's penis, with the goal of providing sexual pleasure and potentially leading to orgasm. It is a form of manual stimulation and is considered a common sexual activity between consenting adults. Handjobs are one of many ways people engage in sex. Wanking is a slang term for a guy masturbating, which means he's stimulating his own genitals for sexual pleasure. At wankrs you can enjoy all of this in excuslive gay productions featuring hot guys and men acting the pleasure of manual masturbation. Watch full length gay handjob, tugjob or jerk off videos at wankrs
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9931kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 820.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Having fun with hotel guest - Roman ,Fancy ,Marin

Punkz...Skins in Training DVD Lawson

Release Year: 2015
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: straight male discipline, hard whipping, spanking, wax, bdsm 4 money
Video language: German
Find on this DVD special edition 2015 some hottest Punks and Skinheads into really rough BDSM session incl. leather, rubber, spanking, bondage, wax, extreme domination, rimming, extreme slapping ...
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:10:57
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 9277kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punkz...Skins in Training DVD

Risky wet hj - Yason ,Fancy Cagayan

Cast: Yason ,Fancy
Genres: Gay ,POV ,Blowjob ,Twinks ,Handjob ,Cumshot
A handjob, tugjob, jerk-off or spanking the monkey are all sexual activities in which one person uses their hand to stimulate another person's genitals, typically a man's penis, with the goal of providing sexual pleasure and potentially leading to orgasm. It is a form of manual stimulation and is considered a common sexual activity between consenting adults. Handjobs are one of many ways people engage in sex. Wanking is a slang term for a guy masturbating, which means he's stimulating his own genitals for sexual pleasure. At wankrs you can enjoy all of this in excuslive gay productions featuring hot guys and men acting the pleasure of manual masturbation. Watch full length gay handjob, tugjob or jerk off videos at wankrs
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9934kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 840.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Risky wet hj - Yason ,Fancy

ColbyKnox Crank My Shaft Maple Grove

Studio: ColbyKnox
We don't know whose butt crack opens this week's ColbyKnox video. However, it looks yummy and tempting. Soon we discover the crack belongs to Benvi. He's in the garage, in torn jeans, shirtless, fixing a riding lawn mower. Drake Von ambles in. He's a bit surprised because he's looking for someone else. 'Is there something I can help you with,' Benvi wonders. Drake is a bit peeved, but Benvi tells him not to worry. 'I can help you out if you like,' he says. 'I don't know if you're up for it,' Drake replies. Who doesn't love a big dicked stud more when he offers a fair warning?Benvi is ready for the challenge, standing up and reaching for Drake's tool. The two boys kiss. When Drake pulls down his sweatpants, his big ol' nasty thang stands at attention. Benvi hits his knees and sucks. 'Use that fucking hand,' Drake instructs. He sits on the machine and Drake's tongue laps up the meat. He chokes when Drake face fucks; drool falls from Benvi's mouth. His eyes turn red from the effort but he lets Drake stuff his gullet. He leans down to spank Benvi's butt. 'I can't wait to get into that fucking ass,' Drake says. Benvi stands up and leans against the machine. Drake gets behind him, pulling Benvi's jeans right below his butt cheeks. That ass crack is fully exposed and Drake dives in. 'Fucking eat that ass,' Benvi pleads. As he eats, Drake makes sure Benvi's cheeks turn red. The pants keep Drake from doing everything he wants so they are pulled further down. 'You taste so fucking good,' he notes. 'That tongue feels fucking amazing,' Benvi exclaims. He shakes his booty and that causes Drake's tongue to burrow deeper. 'I'm going to fuck your ass,' he announces. After standing up, Drake traces Benvi's crack with his stiff staff. Then he plunges inside. From the start he hammers to the balls. 'Fuck, yeah,' Benvi moans. 'Give me that big ass dick. Fuck me, bro.' He arches his back, granting Drake more access. 'Take that fucking dick,' Drake whispers. He grabs Benvi's hips for support, pounding as hard (and fast) as possible. 'Spread your legs apart,' Drake demands. The strokes are deep and Benvi takes each one, holding the lawn mower's seat. He looks back, staring at Drake as he reassembles his insides. 'I love those deep strokes,' Benvi groans. 'Fuck it, dude.' There's a brief break so Benvi and Drake can move to the John Deere's front. Benvi is on his hands and knees. Drake gets back inside the tight hole. 'That's so fucking good,' he moans. 'That's fucking amazing.' Thank goodness the machine's brakes are on. If it wasn't, Drake's grinding would roll the machine in the yard. 'I fucking love it,' Benvi says. 'You feel so fucking good in me.' 'You dirty slut,' Drake replies. He increases the hammering tempo. 'You like that,' he wonders. Benvi smiles. 'Fuck, yeah,' he cries. Benvi gets a chance to get on his back. On the machine's seat. He spreads his graceful legs. When Drake re-enters his hole, Benvi strokes his cock. 'Fuck, dude,' Benvi whimpers. 'It's so fucking tight,' Drake observes. When Benvi's eyes roll back, you know he's close to busting. 'Keep pounding me like that,' he begs. Drake does and Benvi's load shoots out. Cum lands on his chest and stomach. Drake continues to pummel. 'It feels so fucking good,' Benvi remarks. Drake pulls out and stands over Benvi. He dumps man milk on Benvi's chest and stomach, splattering his torso with cum. Benvi sucks Drake's prick, getting a taste of the milky juice. 'Come back anytime,' Benvi says. 'Will do,' Drake notes. How long do you think Drake will wait before he returns?
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6722kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox Crank My Shaft

Extreme Pleasures Vol2 Nantes

Some young guys will go to any lengths for a taste of sexual pleasure, from bondage and spanking to being treated like a bitch for someone else’s sick sexual fantasy. What’s more, these well-hung boys will do it all bareback! If vanilla’s your flavour then look elsewhere; but if the sight of cute twinks getting a mega-hard pounding from the big, uncut cocks of aggressive tops is your kind of action then you’ve definitely cum to the right place for a top-notch wank!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:44
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Pleasures Vol2

Sexual His ASSment, Scene #04 (Sergeant Miles, Tony Orlando) Gotemba

Sergeant Miles leads employee Tony Orlando into his office by the neck and bends him over his desk. Sergeant is determined to discipline Tony for his choice of inappropriate underwear in the workplace and puts on his rubber gloves to spank Tony as hard as he can. The spanking isn't quite driving the point home to Tony, so Sergeant grabs a flog and continues with his lesson. When the boss is convinced that he's finally getting through to Tony, he lies back on the desk and has Tony hop on to ride him deep. Tony takes Sergeant's massive cock like a champ deep up his bruised ass as his own big cock and balls flop up and down with each bounce. Sergeant can sense that Tony is getting tired and isn't ready to let him off the hook just yet. Sergeant takes control one last time and bends his exhausted employee over the desk to finish up his training. He pounds away on Tony's used hole until he's ready to explode. Sergeant shoves his gloves into Tony's mouth and jacks his throbbing cock onto Tony's face until he unleashes his load, soaking the used-up employee with buckets of cum. Tony has learned his lesson and now knows his place in the office.
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5682kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 786.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual His ASSment, Scene #04 (Sergeant Miles, Tony Orlando)

Reality Dudes - Marco - POV Coopersville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Reality Dudes
Cast: Marco, Colina
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, cum, gay, handjob, kissing, oral, rimming, spanking
After swimming in the pool together, dark-haired studs Marco and Colina are wet and horny, so the pair head back home where inked-up Colina deepthroats the handsome top’s big dick! Muscular hunk Marco penetrates Colina in lying doggystyle on the bed before the adventurous bottom takes the reins and straddles him. Colina rides the top’s huge cock while jerking himself off until he shoots a thick, creamy load, and then the amorous couple share a sweet kiss!
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reality Dudes - Marco - POV

Время генерации страницы 0.05307 секунды с 9 запросами