View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 01:30 PM   #539
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ginary's Test - Part 3 Fontanelle

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 3

Pee on each other, Veronica Leal Eckelson

Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: anal, anal creampie, ass to mouth, blowjob, cum swallowing, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), face fucking, gagging, gapes, interracial, piss, prolapse, rimming, slapping, squirtin
Video language: English
Veronica Leal does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pee on each other, Veronica Leal

Uncovering Deep Seated Daddy Issues Kernersville

Genres: Blowjob, Choking, Gagging, Puking, Spitting, Slapping, Facefucking, Facials, Cum Play
t didn't take long, and I'm sure it was cathartic for her, and in this day and age we are glad that we can provide such an empowering platform for one to come forward like this and talk about her past - be it on Twitter with a hashtag, or bearing her soul on Facial Abuse, I think it's important for women to have a voice to openly discuss these matters to give other young women the courage to speak up without the public ridicule and shame. It began with her on her knees, getting her face fucked. Then, little tears began to drip from her eyes. Something was going on deep down in the psyche. She proceeded getting her face fucked, slapped and other treatments. She had glazed over eyes like she was somewhere else as she robotically bobbed her head up and down from the tip to the balls with a 1000 yard stare. She was bent over the sofa and fucked nice and hard. She said that she was worthless, but I assured her that wasn't the case. She was somehow motivated by this and she gave it all she had. It was impressive - especially with the tears running down her face, she paid it no mind and just took cock deep in her pussy and down her throat. She never had more than one man nut on her face, and this was a bit of a shock for her. She sat there for a bit just covered in cum as we flipped over the view finder. She gasped, but accepted her role, and began to eat all of the cum like an obedient little slut.
Duration: 55:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uncovering Deep Seated Daddy Issues

Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1 Comilla

Ir is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03812 секунды с 9 запросами