View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 07:18 AM   #2384
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Delicate maids Hendrix

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Lady K., Lady-Angel, Anna, Silke Maiden, Master Dayhan
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Fetish, Bizarre
Video language: English
Three hard-tender episodes about the right way to deal with young maids. Lady K welcomes her new maid for the first time. The lesson: a hard bastinado, spanking... over the knee, clamps and whips. Master Dayhan lets his servant serve him orally before rewarding her with a pain-pleasure orgasm: clit sucker, spike wheel, hot wax and long whip. Lady K has fun with her "table decoration": Maid Silke is decorated with clamps, penetrated with ice cubes and finally sealed with a cast of hot wax.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:58
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delicate maids

London River Orgasm Troxelville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Orgasm
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03736 секунды с 9 запросами