Old 03-11-2024, 06:57 AM   #1942
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Miss XIS Ballbusting Tryout Part 2

Miss XIS Ballbusting Tryout Part 2

Miss Xi
Tags: Miss Xi, Abuse, Balls, Femdom, Kissing, Love, Massage, Party, Perfect, Slave, Ballbusting, Femdom, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, 3Rd Party Watermark, Ball Kicking, Ball Slapping
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:09:41
File Size: 0,21 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: I recently discovered a Team of Ballbreaking ladies who LOVE crushing nuts almost as much as I do. Team Ballbuster was kind enough to lend me one of their pets, to use, abuse and destroy in an attempt to join the team. If I could make this loser fall to the ground and cry after pummelling his balls, I would join the team and have unlimited access to balls to crush whenever I wanted (which is all the time Hehehe). Well let me tell you, I didnt just make this loser cry, I beat the living hell out of his testicles and I did not want to stop! I made this slave kiss, and massage my perfect little feet, and in return I punted him right in the nuts over and over again. I rode him around PonyBoy style and reached back so I could make his little nuts CRUNCH between my fingers. I abused him. I degraded him. I humiliated him. I spat in his face, and stood on his neck. In the end, he left my studio with bruised and swollen nuts, and I LOVED it!

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/db1d99a305d31
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08330 секунды с 9 запросами