Old 03-10-2024, 01:58 PM   #4826
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Latino Fuck Friends (Videoboys) Lyles

Studio: VideoBoys.com
Cast: Aaron, Santiago, Kumar, Danny Camacho, Bogar Saza, Ashton Hardwell
These Latino best buddies are here to suck and fuck for your viewing pleasure!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:42
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latino Fuck Friends (Videoboys)

Dont Pull Out - sc.02 - Kamilo Rios & Jpack Makati

Release Year: 2024
Studio: LatinLoads
Cast: Kamilo Rios & Jpack
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
We know you love seeing Kamilo Rios top, now we get to see him show off a different side and take care of aggressive topman Jpack's dick. Kamilo starts by sucking his bud and licking his balls as if to coax the cum from Jpack's nuts. Jpack fucks the throat good. If you have seen Jpack in action, you know he wants to fuck. Kamilo bends over the table and sticks his bubble butt up in the air, presenting his bussy for Jpack to use. Kamilo gets on top and rides Jpack's dick doing his best to milk the shaft with his hole. Jpack gets him on his back and starts to ram his dick hard and fast until he cannot hold back and his cum shoots right into Kamilo's ass. "Look at that ass filled with cum." Yes, Daddy, we can see. Kamilo ends things by jerking out a load and spilling his seed all over the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dont Pull Out - sc.02 - Kamilo Rios & Jpack

Dont Pull Out - sc.05 - Double Load Maximo Puga & Eddie Santiago Meru

Studio: LatinLoads
Everyone loves Maximo Puga and his 9-inch savage uncut cock. Eddie Santiago is ready and willing to take care of Maximo's manhood and offer his hole for the humongous shaft. Eddie sucks Max hard and then gets on top of the legendary cock and rides it. At first, Eddie is in control of the fuck, but Maximo soon takes over and even from underneath pile drives his prick in, turning Eddie into a human fleshlight. Ready to nut, Max gets Eddie on his side and power pounds him until he shoots his FIRST load. That's right, we got Maximo on a day when he is particularly horny and after enjoying the hole, he just keeps fucking until he cums a second time. Eddie submits and is so turned on by getting the second nut, his own cock shoots right after Max does. Dang, that is a lot of cum. Maximo finishes things off by taking a little piss on Eddie's ass, washing all his jizz inside.
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 589.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dont Pull Out - sc.05 - Double Load Maximo Puga & Eddie Santiago

Hang & Palanca Clontarf

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BiLatinMen
BiLatinMen - Hang & Palanca guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking!
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 834.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hang & Palanca

He came on my face! Lobeco

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Cameron Daniels, Gil, Jason, Colt Mathews, Matthew Matters, Rico, Mark Woods, Matt
Genres: Solo, Duet; Masturbation, Cumshot, Kissing, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Facial, Asian, Latin, Interracial, Twinks, Tattoos, Outdoor
Video language: English
See what writing in with suggestions get's you ? Showering stud Rico gets wet and wild in the showers as he introduces a groups of ass rimming, cock sucking , cigarette smoking , sox wearing hung n fun twink studs, Lean Teen Dream machines, wet and naked, With Rico in the Shower, working his tool and as he explains it all to you before his own shuddering climax !!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:13
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 871kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 812.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He came on my face!

Militaryclassified Samuel Solo Valley Center

Studio: Militaryclassified
Samuel is not in the military but when I saw him online pimpin himself out for hot Asian pussy, I approached him on a female screen name and prodded him about his curiosities of Asians and Latinas. He told her (me) that he had done 3sums before where his buddy and he would fuck chicks all the time and was comfortable being naked around him but had never actually thought about the BJ thing but might consider it if the price was right. The conversation ended there and I, of course, then took it to the next step and contacted him on my rob screen name a few days after and was able to convince him to come in for an interview. The rest is history!
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 186.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Militaryclassified Samuel Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.14347 секунды с 9 запросами