LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

JJ Knight & Gabriel Phoenix - I'll take your cherry, buddy Cut Off

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MisterMale
Cast: JJ Knight & Gabriel Phoenix
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Gabriel Phoenix gets some very bad news in hospital: he's only got a few months left. He confides in his friend JJ that he's afraid of dying a virgin. JJ is going to change that. He can't leave his friend sad and regretful. JJ knows that he has a huge cock that all gay men love to play with, and that his buddy Gabriel will love to play with it. He's dedicated to introducing him to the pleasures of being with guys and leaving him with a lasting memory. So even the most tragic news can give him the deepest pleasure. In the middle of a hospital room, Gabriel discovers the ecstasy of handling an XXL cock and taking it up the ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3065kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JJ Knight & Gabriel Phoenix - I'll take your cherry, buddy

Special Delivery Kameoka

Release Year: 2006
Studio: VideoBoys.com
Cast: Alec Winfield, Eric Thomas, Fabien Dutroux, Johan Lapointe, J. P. Jackson and Sascha Vistos.
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks Big Balls, Big Cocks
When these delivery boys come knocking, they always deliver the whole package! From muscleboy courier JP Jackson delivering a package of thick, eight inch cock; to insatiable bottom Johan Lapointe; to baby-faced delivery boy Facien Dutroux delivering his smooth ass at no extra charge. The sex lives of these 6 hot guys collide when the doorbell rings! VIDEOBOYS delivers the French Canadian goods again with all-out hot, muscleboy-on-twink big-dicked xxx action!
When Fabien arrives to deliver some groceries to Alec, he gets a much better tip than he ever hoped for. Alec gets Fabien up on the kitchen table to eat him from head to toe and fuck him hard.
finally finds the address where he's delivering a parcel, and after coming in through an unlocked door, finds Johan asleep naked in bed. What a great surprise to wake up to a hot naked delivery man crawling in bed to fuck you.
Time for Alec to get a job. During his application to become a delivery man, Eric makes sure that Alec gets very thoroughly measured for his new uniform while getting his new recruit to fuck him on the office table.
When Fabien's not delivering groceries, he's a pizza boy too! And just his luck, he's delivering pizza to JP and Sascha who have no intention of letting him leave before having a hot threesome.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:59
Video: 512x368, XviD, 1000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Delivery

Leo Domenico wanks in the shower New Buffalo

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
We received an emergency text from Leo: "I've grown my full body hair back for you guys and I can't stand it. I have to shave it off Asap!" The delicious black fur on his chest today is almost certainly gone by now and probably blocking up someone else's bathroom drain but we've caught hirsute Leo on film forever.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1080x1918, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leo Domenico wanks in the shower

Fraternity fantasies: Pledge recruitment High Wycombe

Cast: Justin Matthews, Evan Knoxx, Trevor Brooks
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Fingering, Kissing, Cumshots, Muscles, Rimming, Skinny, Smooth, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Young Me
Justin Matthews and Evan Knoxx are trying to get Trevor Brooks to pledge their frat. Are the bonds of enough to get him to join?
Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2472kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 681.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fraternity fantasies: Pledge recruitment

Most Valuable Player - vol.07 - No Side Spirit Surat Thani

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Jocks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
激しいトレーニングで潰れた耳…長� �フィールドを駆け抜けてきた張りつ� ��た筋肉…
体育会ブランドの決定版 が約2年にわたる沈黙を破り復活!
メインモデルを務めるに相応しい アスリートが現れない限り新作は発� �しない…
そんな誓いの元、長きにわたり幾多� �現役アスリートのみと重ねた出演交� ��…決裂や挫折…様々な紆余曲折を経 て、ついに現役ラガーマンの出演が� �定!
更に、リクエストの多…かった モデルたちの初顔合わせカラミも収� �!汗にまみれた雄たちの肉体を味わ� ��尽くせ!
1. メインモデルの現役ラガーマンがロ� �ションオナニー!ラグパンの中でヒ� ��ヒク蠢く勃起マラ…アナルに伸びる 手…そしてガチマラをスタッフの口� �ンに突き立て腰振り発射!
2. メインモデルが初顔合わせ!祐樹と� �貴がマラ比べ!功貴のフェラテクで� ��樹がトロトロに…そしてガチマラで 功貴のケツマンを掘り上げる!
3. ニューフェイス腹筋バキバキアスリ� �トが目隠し魔の手口で恥辱の雄フェ� ��初体験!寸止めに悶絶!快感に我慢 できずにお漏らし発射!
4. 陽平&松山信二の坊主コンビが更な� �雄交尾テクを求めてエロトレーニン� ��!陽平のデカマラで掘り上げられて 松山信二が掘られイキ!
5. 「ザ・交渉7」で衝撃のケツマン処女� ��失を喫してしまったエロボディノン ケがいよいよ本格始動!
航のデカマラで激しく掘り上げられ� �開いたまま戻らなくなってしまった� ��ツマン!更に顔射後の航のデカマラ をお掃除フェラ!
Duration: 2:23:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Most Valuable Player - vol.07 - No Side Spirit

Gay Vice: Derek Bolt, Daymin Voss, Kurtis Wolfe France

Daymin Voss walks in on Derek Bolt and Kurtis Wolfe making out in police headquarters. Their lowered inhibitions lead to a hot confession and Derek taking on both hung studs. Kurtis gets on his knees and takes turns servicing the two hung muscle hunks in front of him, taking their cocks in and out of his warm, wet mouth. Derek and Daymin both want a taste of Kurtis, so they bend him over a desk and lather their tongues in his willing ass. Kurtis loves every second of all the attention but wants to stick his dick in any available hole. Derek is happy to offer up his body and sits down on Kurtis' massive fuck stick. Derek rides up and down as he sucks on Daymin, getting a dick in each end. Daymin is throbbing hard and wants more than a mouth to satisfy his needs. He bends Derek over and shoves his dick deep inside the muscled-up cop to plow away as Derek once again, gets both holes stuffed with cock. Derek's bubble butt feels amazing and Daymin pulls out to soak Derek's balls with jizz. The sight of all that cum makes Kurtis blast his load right after. Daymin opens his mouth wide and takes every last drop of the hung stud's cum before he finishes off the fun with his own load on his smooth, ripped body.
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2186kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 456.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Vice: Derek Bolt, Daymin Voss, Kurtis Wolfe

Perve Over My Mate Alfred Station

Cast: Alex Hofer, Mars Coy, Karol Gajda, Max Gen, Nick Sawyer, Alex Tyler
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Massage, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Cumshots, Rimming, Tattoo, Smooth, Twink, Uncut
Do you ever get horny after a soccer match? Mars Coy and Alex Hofer sure do! These two soccer twinks have big dicks, banging bodies, and are down to fuck once they strip off their tiny soccer kits! Kody just came home from his first year as a camp counselor. The job was more work than he expected, and his body paid the price. Luckily, he has a great stepdad in Conor, with a set of magic hands. When Karol went to clean out his locker, he never expected anything particular to occur. Well, his teammate, Max, had other plans, which started with eating Karols ass. Its time to go out, but Alexs back isnt doing well. Maybe it was all the yard work or all the dancing the night before, but being the good stepbrother, that Nick is, he knew what I had to do.
Duration: 1:12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6114kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perve Over My Mate

Время генерации страницы 0.04802 секунды с 9 запросами