View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 12:30 PM   #536
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Drayton Plains

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Isonville

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Cosplay Anal Play With Sexy Girls Triangle

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sia_Siberia and Purple_Bitch
Genres: Anal Play, Cosplay, Lesbians, Strap-On
Video language: English
Harley and Jinx play with each other and kiss, show ass. Jinks dumps Harley on the bed, raises her jersey, kisses her tits. Then they both lick Harley's bat and take off her panties. Lying alongside, they fuck themselves in the ass dildos. Then they continue to do it in the pose.
Then Jinks puts on a strapon, Harley sucks a dildo of her girlfriend, then lies on back. Jinx fucks her ass with dildo, then turns the pose and continues, slapping her braids. After a while cums in Harley`s ass, pulls out a dildo and sperm pours from Harley's open ass.
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26750kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cosplay Anal Play With Sexy Girls

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3 Dravosburg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

Amelia Dire Chilo

Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Every time this bitch is here it involves trash. So I put a trash bucket in her pin head. So, the usual things happened, face fucking, ass fucking, or "Sodomy" as I like to call it, and then something happened: she broke down. I never thought I'd see the day, as this whore is the little engine that could. She got back on the horse for lack of a better of term and proceeded to take a throttling. She was just a pile of flesh and two gaping holes - soulless... just the way I like them.
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amelia Dire

Kendra James, Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne - Eat Ashes Morvin

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Kendra James, Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne
Genres: Blonde, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Red Head, Smoking, Spitting
Kendra, Mina and Lexi get together to hang out. They chat and nonchalantly flick their ashes in the subs mouth. They start humiliating and laughing at the slave further, blowing smoke in his face and spitting in his mouth while he chokes on their ashes.
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3009kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James, Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne - Eat Ashes

Kylie Rogue Sterling Forest

Release Year: 2024
She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue

Время генерации страницы 0.02467 секунды с 9 запросами