Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Alina Li - Transformed Sissy Fuckdoll Hoehne

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Alina Li
Genres: Asian, Brunette, Chastity, Crossdressing, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Pussy Worship, Sex, Sissy
Video language: English
Mistress Alina is transforming her slave into the perfect sex toy. While his cock is locked away in chastity she emasculates him further with making him wear a bra, stockings and garters. Mistress Alina straps a dildo on him and makes him fuck her while still locked in chastity. The slave is horny and leaking pre-cum in his steel cage while she cums on his cock. Mistress Alina makes the denied, horny-slave lick the cum from her pussy after she is finished orgasming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 166.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina Li - Transformed Sissy Fuckdoll

Ashley Edmonds - Ashley's Asslicker Tarnow

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Ass Worship, Blonde, Chastity, Cuckolding, Pussy Worship
Ashley is getting ready for a hot date, and of course it is her chastised cuckold´s job to help! First Ashley has her cuck take down her pretty pink panties. "Now worship. I want it to be extremely clean for my date."Cuck is instructed to lick and worship deep inside her asshole all while he is locked in chastity. The cuck pleads with her to stay home for a change, but Ashley just laughs starts describing how she wants to get fucked tonight. Ashley describes how her lover is very well endowed, unlike his pathetic dick that is locked away in a pink chastity tube. Next Ashley really humiliates her slave by getting her pussy ready for her lovers huge cock. Ashley instructs cuck to lick her pussy. "Lick my pussy until it is dripping wet and juicy, I want my lovers cock to be able to slip right inside my pussy."Ashley humiliates her bitch cuck the entire time until is time to meet her date. Ashley has her cuck wait at the end of her bed on the floor while she is on her date, locked in chastity of course. "I am keeping your chastity key on my bracelet tonight, I wouldn´t want you jerking that nasty little dick while I am gone. -Oh yeah and be ready to crawl under the bed in case I bring him back for a night cap fuck."
Duration: 15:24
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1233kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Edmonds - Ashley's Asslicker

Jamie Valentine: Whipped by his Goddess Ranchita

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: Whipping
Jamie Valentine decides it is whipping day for her slave. He must endure everything she dishes out. she is determined to turn her white fleshy canvas, bright shades of red. She eats his flesh with a stinging galley whip as he cringes and groans. It´s too bad, there are no breaks here at Clubdom slave. He must continue to suffer! More and more strikes she delivers. After a while, the laughing, smiling sadist switches to a black single tail, and she uses it with precision to deliver sharp blows to his back.
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6263kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 314.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Valentine: Whipped by his Goddess

New Slave Dominated By Mistress Veronica Bradley New York Mills

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Veronica Bradley
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Lick, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Big Tits, Mature, MILF
He is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. He is punished by busty mistress Veronica Bradley with facesitting and pussy worship!
Duration: 12:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Slave Dominated By Mistress Veronica Bradley

Lexi Sindel, Nikki Domino - Nikki's first ballbusting Murray

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Nikki Domino
Genres: Ballbusting
Mistress Lexi teaches Nikki Domino how to be a real ballbuster in this clip. Lexi demonstrates how it is done, delivering several hard shots and a few running kicks to the slave while Nikki enjoys the show, laughing at the slave´s pain. Then Nikki joins in and is soon delivering running kicks of her own. The slave keeps trying to drop from the pain, but the way the cruel Mistresses have him tied hand and foot between two pillars, he is helpless before the boots slamming into his balls. The harder he suffers, the more the Mistresses laugh at him. They finish him off by delivering kicks from the front and back almost simultaneously; as soon as Nikki kicks the balls from the front, Lexi kicks them from the back. Nikki enjoys it so much that she kicks the slave just when he thought it was over, making both of the Mistresses laugh even more.
Duration: 6:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3036kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 155.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel, Nikki Domino - Nikki's first ballbusting

Jessi Palmer - Pathetic Cuckold Minong

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: Bisexual, Crossdressing, Cuckolding
Jessie needs a real man to satisfy her pussy, she has been fucking Gabriel behind her boyfriends back for months now. She thinks it is finally time they meet. Sadistically she tells her boyfriend about the cheating, and begins humiliating him by dressing him like the little bitch he is. Jessie dresses her cuckold boyfriend in red lingerie and slutty red lipstick, perfect for sucking cock. She loves humiliating and abusing males especially if they are incapable of pleasing her.Jessie invites Gabriel over who immediately begins kissing and fondling her, rubbing her pussy right in front of her boyfriend. Jessie orders the cuck on his knees to begin sucking the cock that gives her so much pleasure. Jessie pushes the cuck´s head on Gabrielle´s cock making him choke down every inch while she laughs at his humiliation. She asks Gabrielle to fill the cuck´s mouth with his cum, making him eat what fills her pussy every night.
Duration: 15:29
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessi Palmer - Pathetic Cuckold

Jamie Valentine & Olivia Monkey Fist Greendale

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: CBT
Guardesses Jamie Valentine and Olivia Fox decide that they are going to play some "ball games" with their prisoner. They stand menacingly outside his cage, swinging their monkey fist rope knots, planning to swing them straight into the slave´s balls. Jamie lights up a cigarette and blows it right into his face. He is in a straight jacket and cannot move anywhere, which is just the way the women prefer. Strung up, arms bound in the jacket, with no way to protect his balls, the women grin, and laugh, and begin to swing....
Duration: 6:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6271kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Valentine & Olivia Monkey Fist

Время генерации страницы 0.05555 секунды с 9 запросами