View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 08:45 AM   #1976
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Phat Ass & Big Titty White Bitch Got A New Job! Prospect Park

Release Year: 2024
Cast: April Dawn
Genres: Big Tits, Rimming, Interracial, BBC, Big Ass, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English
Another year, another increase in profit. Yessir! Business is booming! So much that all this xtra bread just been sittin there for too long. Mite as well put it to use rite? That's exactly what I did. Already running one business so I mite as well make it 2! Thats why I opened up a restaurant! I love food and this a good way to make even more bread! At least thats what I thought. Things look like they goin good. We always busy and supply prices low. So why the bread not adding up??? Shii giving me a headache. I think I mite have a reason. The manager April. She the only one who got access to those accounts besides me. She a great manager...sexy AF too. Thick ass white bitch. Big ass, big ass titties...thats prolly why I aint see all this money missing, I was distracted by this sexy white bitch. But the bread come first. So me and April need to have a talk. That conversation should be enough to take care of these headaches....
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8360kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phat Ass & Big Titty White Bitch Got A New Job!

Skye Mae - Subbed Out Davant

Genres: Rimming, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Pissing On Mouth
This ginger sex bot was here to serve and obey, and that’s what she did. She was chopped down like 60 poplar trees and used like a bridge over troubled water. She was a great commode like when the Raritan River floods, and she became null like wooden shoes in holland.
Duration: 1:08:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skye Mae - Subbed Out

Haley'S Hole Is Cum Filled Shady Side

Studio: GotFilled
Cast: Haley Reed
Genres: Young, Rimming, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie
Having Haley come over was the best decision ever! From her blonde hair to her big, delicious nipples, I could not get enough of her. She rode my cock like a champ and even came so hard she squirted. I dropped a load inside of her that felt like it wouldn’t stop!
Duration: 31:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 474kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 142.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haley'S Hole Is Cum Filled

Hot Lily Thot Punished Hard With Slapping & Spanking Portsmouth

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Ass Licking, Rimming, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Crying, Slapping, Spanking
Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the Assylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity. You see, Lily did something bad: she slept through one of her previous sessions. So she and Dr. Mercies agreed she needed to be punished. Dr. Mercies punished her PAWG ass very hard with the vicious rubber tawse. He slapped her face. And he used her mouth roughly. You don't see many sessions like this at the Assylum, but Lily is a real-deal submissive masochist, and it was the right session at the right time.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Lily Thot Punished Hard With Slapping & Spanking

Ashley Edmonds - Ashley's Asslicker Moss Beach

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Ass Worship, Blonde, Chastity, Cuckolding, Pussy Worship
Ashley is getting ready for a hot date, and of course it is her chastised cuckold´s job to help! First Ashley has her cuck take down her pretty pink panties. "Now worship. I want it to be extremely clean for my date."Cuck is instructed to lick and worship deep inside her asshole all while he is locked in chastity. The cuck pleads with her to stay home for a change, but Ashley just laughs starts describing how she wants to get fucked tonight. Ashley describes how her lover is very well endowed, unlike his pathetic dick that is locked away in a pink chastity tube. Next Ashley really humiliates her slave by getting her pussy ready for her lovers huge cock. Ashley instructs cuck to lick her pussy. "Lick my pussy until it is dripping wet and juicy, I want my lovers cock to be able to slip right inside my pussy."Ashley humiliates her bitch cuck the entire time until is time to meet her date. Ashley has her cuck wait at the end of her bed on the floor while she is on her date, locked in chastity of course. "I am keeping your chastity key on my bracelet tonight, I wouldn´t want you jerking that nasty little dick while I am gone. -Oh yeah and be ready to crawl under the bed in case I bring him back for a night cap fuck."
Duration: 15:24
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1233kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Edmonds - Ashley's Asslicker

Jan 3, 2024 Niagara

Studio: NaughtyAmerica
Cast: Hayley Davies
Genres: Ass Jiggle, Ass licking, Ass smacking, Ball licking, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits
Hayley Davies is over trying on some bikini's before she leaves town and needs her friend's husband's opinion. While staying over she couldn't help to hear how he can pleasure her friend and has to know what he's packing and see if it can fit in her tight pussy.
Duration: 35:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 437.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jan 3, 2024

Teenage Twink With A Huge Veiny Monster Cock Tahoka

Cast: Kent, Draven, Cherri
Genres: Domination, Big Dick, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Facial, Foot, Foot Fetish, Muscle, Rimming, Scally, Tattoo, Youn
The boys I find are not just replicas of each other, I like that they all have their personality and their way of thinking, Kent at first was a boy who seemed unattractive to me, he was the one who less probably caught my attention from his group due to his lower profile personality, although as I have already mentioned in his previous participations, from the first moment I noticed how well he knew how to move his feet, now I never imagined that this would be able to be extrapolated to his entire body.Kent tells us that he considers himself somewhat shy, he has difficulties when trying to start conversations with strangers, there are things that he does not like about his personality, but when he is here, something in his brain clicks and makes him lose the shame, to the point of wanting to explore things that other peers wouldn't dare in a million years.Kent's body was always hidden behind, horrible wide pants as well as his style of t-shirts and sweatshirts, they are not clothes that I consider ugly, since they are generally thematic sets of rock bands, they have their charm, but it is difficult to appreciate the fact that the boy really has a beautiful body under those clothes. Let's calm down for a moment and leave the huge cock of this tasty teenager aside and talk a little more about other factors that define this big monster, I mean, beautiful twink.Kent, wants to change something and it is that he notices how submissives many times hide their enormous pleasure when licking feet, so as not to "bother" the masters, I admit that I had not thought much about that since my submissive mentality also always It makes me prioritize that my dominant is comfortable, when you are permissive with someone and you really give them the possibility to unleash their sexuality, miracles happen, and I can say that from the time that I have spent watching Draven and Cherri licking feet, I have never seen them so hot, happy and crazy like his session with Kent. "Having the control does not mean that the subs can't express their feelings, I want to see how much someone enjoy worshiping me"A huge cock, a cute little face of a teenage twink, exquisite and extremely soft feet (one of the softest of str8crush, it enters the top 5) and not only the top 5 of soft feet, I think this clip fits perfectly in the top 5 hottest videos ever recorded on str8crush also.
Duration: 42:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6123kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teenage Twink With A Huge Veiny Monster Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03397 секунды с 9 запросами