View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 06:48 AM   #2379
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cowgirl Live part 2 Tacna

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English
She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 2

Just Another Jane Ward

Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Jane

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Oak Island

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Apartment Point of Rocks

She’s wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test — beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: “I want to come back”. Ok, can she act? Let’s do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water — start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.
Duration: 47:04
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apartment

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased Shizunai

Video language: German
Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her tits out of her dress so they may be properly bound with tight ropes. Crystal realizes that it is too late to turn back now and her uncertainty over her situation is obvious.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Cowgirl Live part 1 Asuncion

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

Girl Antioch

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed. Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang. Some women can endure more than others and on Pain Vixens the amateur girls are dangerously put to the test. Just how much torment can one woman endure?
Duration: 1:12:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 886.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05968 секунды с 9 запросами