LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Territoire viril Bybee

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Citebeur
Genres: Latin, Anal, Oral, Outdoors, Double fuck
This is the 3rd DVD of the Bolatino collection! A new piece which is going to bring some hot fun to your homes ... 7 scenes shot in Brazil, Hot 20 to 30 year old well hung studs, all muscular and nicely tanned, sensual and desirable ... Swimming pool, warehouse, bedroom locations for 1 on 1, 3-somes and double-fuck featured in this Hot Latino DVD!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:27:45
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1460kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Territoire viril

Private Man vol.4 Job Wanted Mackinaw

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Private Man
Cast: George Vidanov, Antonio, Janos Volt, Deny, Peter, Sandor Sablon, Tamas, Peter Bizanci, Frenky
Genres: Theme: Romance, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Anal, Oral, Orgy Scene, Threesomes, Straight/Closeted Men
The fourth issue of Private Man takes you into the glamorous world of fashion, where a host of male models parade themselves for your eyes-only. Of course, the temperature is soaring as Private brings you the best scenes of horny, provocative, and perative sex. From the catwalk to the bedroom, the perfect setting for catching an eyeful of our Private boys' most tantalizing secrets.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Man vol.4 Job Wanted

Isaac Parker ,Evan Knoxx Teaberry

Cast: Isaac Parker ,Evan Knoxx
Video language: English
While lounging around a lavish palm springs pool with evan knoxx, isaac parker finds himself too distracted by evan's eye-catching bulge to enjoy the relaxing summer day. Without thinking, isaac gives into his urges by grabbing evan's hard cock and taking him inside to go down on his impressive dick. Evan reciprocates the oral favor by rimming his pool buddy's hole before filling him up and fucking him on the bed. With his tan-lined ass on full display, evan thrusts his handsome dick into isaac and fills the bedroom with the sound of their bodies clapping against each other. Ready to cum, evan then pulls out of isaac's used hole to nut perfectly in-sync with his satisfied bottom.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isaac Parker ,Evan Knoxx

Stuck In The Snow Perrinton

Cast: Tim West ,Eliot Cerry
We find tim west and eliot cerry eating pizza but soon the conversation turns to gulping each other's dicks. The men retreat to the bathroom and strip each other down, exposing their hard cocks to one another. Unable to control their lust, the each take turns licking and sucking the other's dick while working themselves up to something hotter. Moving to the bedroom, eliot lays on his stomach and tim fills eliot's ass with his uncut cock, making eliot groan with joy. Soon, eliot turns around and tim is slurping his big, uncut dick while playing with his own. Then, the men kneel in front of each other, kissing and jerking their hard cocks until ropes of cum spurt all over each other.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1765kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck In The Snow

Gay - San Diego Boy - Raw Monster Cock Riders - Vol 1 Moore

After receiving hundreds of requests, we finally got Kye and Kody together. Fraternity prepare for initiation day. Kody asks Kye what will be happening during the initiation. Kye gives Kody a sampling of what is about to happen. Kye jumps in the shower with Fraternity Kody, gets on his knees and begins to suck his long erect cock. They both cannot resist each other; they take turns sucking each other licking each other’s assess. In the bedroom, they really get into it, with Kody holding onto Kye's waist and thrusting, Kye's moaning and groaning and slamming back onto that big cock. There are some fucking shots - Kody does have a big dick and Kye's got a sweet ass. Kye's repeated moans are enough to make you "cum". This was one hot fuck! After the thorough plowing, Kody dumps his load on him while Kye waits to taste each drop...and this is just the opening scene!
Duration: 1:56:39
Video: 640x426, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - San Diego Boy - Raw Monster Cock Riders - Vol 1

Aces Bedroom Volume 5 More Bareback Sex Nevis

Studio: Nice Dreams Entertainment
Cast: Ace (NDE), Rey, Shocka, Tristan Summers, Hayden
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Tristan Sommers and I have been trying to hookup for over a year now. I finally get a taste of his hot ass. I fuck his hole bare until I shoot my load of cum into it.My straight friend, Shocka, comes over to my place for some fun. I get him worked up by kissing and sucking his cock, until he's ready to fuck my ass. He plows my hole bare until I cum riding it.I met Hayden at one of my local skateparks. I saw him checking me out, so I went up to him and asked if he was gay. He said yes and that he wanted to ride my dick. So I took this hottie back to my place and I fucked his hole bare until we each blew out our loads.I called my friend Rey up for some fun on a boring afternoon. We start off sucking each other's dicks until I had to have his cock in my ass. Rey fucks my ass bare until he cums on my hole and I blow my load on my stomach.
Duration: 1:34:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aces Bedroom Volume 5 More Bareback Sex

Время генерации страницы 0.03535 секунды с 9 запросами