Old 03-09-2024, 04:12 PM   #1076
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Daddies & Pigs vol.2 Beardsley

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Red Eagle Films, Spunk Video
Cast: Rex Armswell, Billy Cochran, Jake Slater, Asoka, Jason Davis, Shawn Islander, Ivan Pushkin, Monty Crisco, Fritz Logan, Sian Wilder, Paco Stanton, Fred Harry, Brad Wilder, Craig Stowe, Bruce Stanton
Genres: BDSM, Daddies, Muscle Men, Sack Attack, Anal, Fisting, Bondage, Leather, Dungeon, Butt Play, Fetish: Masks
Wolfgang Bang has done it again. For part 2 of dies & Pigs he haspiled 15 hot fisting studs in the biggest video yet from this first-class director. The result is 2 hours of the hottest hard-core ass-pounding action we have seen in a very long time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:01:33
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddies & Pigs vol.2

Extrem Fussnote San Rafael

Release Year: 2010
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateurs, BDSM, Extreme Penetrations, Leather, Dildo, Fisting
This group of leather clad gay guys is really having at it in this one as they get it on in a dungeon setting. Loaded with lots of cock sucking, rimming, anal play, dildo stuffing and more this is quite the flick. There is even a swing sling where the guy sitting in it receives extreme perations, taking fists and feet into his stretched out asshole.
Duration: 1:12:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 990.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Fussnote

HouseOfAngell Hard Time with My Uncles Bendersville

Studio: HouseOfAngell
Cast: Hatler
Prison trained my hole real nice. Young nephew Hatler used his time in lockup wisely and learned how to get along. Four years was plenty of time for him to learn what his hole is good for. Now that he's out he needs a place to stay and wouldn't you know it Uncle Will and Uncle Liam expect him to pay rent with that sweet broken-in convict hole. At least he only has his two Uncles breeding him now instead of the whole cellblock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6149kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfAngell Hard Time with My Uncles

Thugboy Vol 7 Built To Fuck Tomales

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Flava Works
This ongoing series that has been so well received both here and in Europe is packed with hot boys at play with a lot of action. The title says a lot about the action and these boys come well equipped for both ends of the task! They'll perform to your delight. Built to fuck...and built to blow your mind...and load. They ain't takin' no prisoners fo sho!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:59:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thugboy Vol 7 Built To Fuck

Extrem Entlaufen Easthampton

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Dungeon, Leather, Bondage, Fisting
Just like someone is usually the top, and there's a willing bottom to make a man-to-man matched set, there's another side too that interjects excitement. Gay Domination is just that...a man in control...and his supplicant. Of course if varies in degree...but it's fun for both always. The domination is real and very hard.
Duration: 1:31:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Entlaufen

Double Agent Lowndesville

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Jiri Honza, Gianni Nascimento, Kevin Cage, Mario McCabe, Julien Veneziano, Jarda Tiborko, Glenn Santoro and Austin Rogers
Genres: oral, anal, group, dildo, twins, uniform / military
Video language: English
In Hungarian director Csaba Borbely's 'Double Agent,' Gianni Nascimento is in trouble. In what looks to be a relic Communist prison, he's being charged with a crime by studly officer Fabrizio Mangiatti, who wants him to sign a statement of guilt. Fabrizio's twin brother Fernando calls to him, giving Gianni the opportunity to steal the gun Fabrizio left on the table. He tries to escape, but the gun is not loaded and the twins corner him, giving him the ultimate punishment of . . . having sex with both of them! Most would consider that a fantasy come true, I believe. The twins are gorgeous tall men with hard bodies and matching thick cocks. I can't tell the difference between them (there are some tattoos that could help), and I don't think Gianni cares either. The dark-featured hottie just goes chomping down on their cocks, using his mouth and hands to keep them moaning happily. After his horny rendering, the brothers unleash Gianni's dick and suck. Gianni has a moderate cock, just enough to slip comfortably down a throat. The brothers go back and forth (never together, if you're wondering) and then they get to fuck Gianni. Everyone is now finally naked, and the brother doing the fucking squeezes his cock inside Gianni beautifully, pushing at him while the other brother sucks the bottom. The twins switch places so Gianni can be done doggy, with similarly good results. Hmm, I wonder if Gianni can now tell the difference between them. Fucking over, the trio returns to some sucking to get each other to cum. Ah, by the way, I should mention Gianni's crime: impersonating an officer. Apparently, he wanted to find out what it was like to fuck around with the real thing.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Agent

Raw Muscle Upland

Studio: Barebackrt Media
Watch as a dungeon of masculine, muscle-bound dies and boys breed, feed and swap seed in Raw Muscle.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:07
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1460kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Muscle

Время генерации страницы 0.08212 секунды с 9 запросами