View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 02:53 PM   #12351
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay Diaries Benedict

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Adul Abaunza, Ake, Brenno Ferrari, Chriss Cross, Daniel Dark, Hernan Galarzo, It, Juan Turbay, Nut, Ronald Zabaleta
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Video language: English
Hot Euro hunks mix it up with lustful Latinos and spicy Asian guys in Gay Diaries as director Kay Ray has assembles eleven honed guys who all want the same thing – cock! This menagerie of horny guys get down to bumping and grinding with each other – and it’s all bare! Sweet meat is swallowed and spit-lubed before tight fuck tunnels are opened up by throbbing dick. You won’t want to miss this montage of anal devourment and creamy milk ejaculations!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:40:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Diaries

Deep Examination Butlerville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Hot House Entertainment, Falcon Studios Group
Cast: Rocco Steele, Bruno Bernal, Chris Bines, Alex Mecum, Seamus O'Reilly, Hugh Hunter, and Colt Rivers
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Shot, Big Cock, Buttplay, Cumshot, Hairy, Kissing, Latin Men, Male Masturbation, Muscle Men
It's time for an annual checkup, and the hung doctors and medical assistants in 'Deep Examination' deliver hot, cock-filled treatments to their patients and each other...no matter what the diagnosis is. Nick Foxx directs seven fuck-hungry men, three big-dicked doctor office staffers and four smokin' bottoms who like dick deep in their holes. Bruno Bernal is reassured at his visit that if he can take Dr. Rocco Steele's enormous meat, he can take anyone's. Chris Bines attempts to sweet talk his new coworker, medical assistant, Alex Mecum into submission, but it's Chris who ends up submitting his sweet hole to Alex's giant dick. Seamus' O Reilly is in the doctor's office for his annual physical, but it doesn't take long for Dr. Hugh Hunter's cock to be deep in Seamus' weing ass. Dr. Rocco Steele calls Colt River's into the office to discuss his test results with a hidden agenda: stretching Colt's hole wide open. Turn your head and cough because you're due to see the doc for your own 'Deep Examination'.
Duration: 1:44:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6131kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Examination

雄穴中出し Kuopio

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
5月に発売した「雄穴中出し 2」がなんとのセットになって登場定� ��も10周年の特別価格でお安くなりま� ��た!全編生掘り中出しの驚愕の人気 作品「雄穴中出し」の第2弾が遂に登� ��!今回は、極タチ 3にてエロい絡みを見せた渉が、また� ��た航君を相手にさらにエロく濃厚な を披露!他にもイカツイ系マッチョ� �や読者モデル君など4人の男たちの雄 穴から白汁が垂れる!
Duration: 2:28:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 雄穴中出し

Beau Butler - Fuck With Samy Struer

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Wowwww Finally filmed with Samy (man_the_samm) ! He's got a beautiful face, big pecs, furry bush and and a beautiful cock. Enjoy 30 minutes of non stop cock worshiping and ass pounding. He fucks Beau Butler every which way to Sunday !
Duration: 34:08
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beau Butler - Fuck With Samy

Precious Toya Woodstock

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
月メインデビューしたばかりの期待� �ルーキー「斗也・19才」。多くの反� �を頂き史上最速の 発売が大決定!幼くも凛々しいスジ筋� ��ッカー少年・斗也が見せる、全身敏 感な激エロ反応&超積極交尾! 大人気・智也、育也、圭佑との豪華� �演! 初タチ・初デート・初ショートスト� �リー…いきなり初の口内発射まで! エロ懐っこい斗也の魅力が開眼する� �濃密フレッシュ全4パート!
Duration: 2:10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1996kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Precious Toya

JohnthomasXXX1 & HamedraiddXXX - Cum-Pigs Part I Fort Laramie

Studio: JustForFans
Cast: JohnthomasXXX1 & HamedraiddXXX
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Anyone who knows me at all will tell you I can never resist a nice rack of beef. So put me in a room with the oh-so-beefy John Thomas and you know I'll be licking my chops--and his! In the first part of our scene together, John and I explore each other's every crack and crevice, trading blowjobs before I get tongue-fucked and then fuck-fucked!
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7396kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JohnthomasXXX1 & HamedraiddXXX - Cum-Pigs Part I

Zeak Worships Joey's Feet Pierrepont Manor

Studio: MyFriendsFeet
Cast: Zeak, Joe
Joey is businessman Zeak's new personal coach and Joey is trying to determine the level of commitment that his new client has. Zeak tries to convince him that all Joey has to do is suggest something to his new charge and he'll do it. When Joey tells Zeak he loves to have his socks smelled and feet worshiped, Zeak didn't hesitate to make his coach happy. Joey knew that Zeak would need some coaching along with the foot worship, so he guided Zeak all the way through the task while the handsome businessman sniffed Joey's workout socks and licked his size 12 bare feet clean.
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8458kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zeak Worships Joey's Feet

Время генерации страницы 0.05571 секунды с 9 запросами