LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Asyura Elfin Cove

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
大人気のシリーズから、待望の第5弾� ��登場!今回は、今一番熱いモデル昇 君が複数ファックに挑戦!そして引� �宣言!?昇君の最後の作品になるか� ��…。他にも、ゲイ能界の帝王マッチ ョ敦志×ファンの4Pなど、今回も興奮� ��極の複数淫行4編を収録!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:15:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1972kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asyura

Welcome Home Brother - Mason McGregor Burolo

Studio: HouseOfAngell
Cast: Mason McGregor
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
When your brother's the guy who's taught you everything about yourself and your body and made you take care of his needs it's tough to watch him go off to serve. The waiting, the worry, and the longing is unbearable. The memory of his touch and his smell and the spasms your body went through when he was in you is so hard to be without. Then that happy day comes when he comes home and two brothers pick up right where they left off. That day has come for Liam and Mason. To all who served proudly like these two, Thank You!
Duration: 38:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4617kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome Home Brother - Mason McGregor

アンドロジーナ Lyburn

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
超愛玩型奴隷美少年カイル誕生!ア� �ドロイド型美少年カイルが未体験ゾ� ��ンを夢遊するスペーシーラブセック ス!密室の中で、生身の肉棒コスモ� �ナジーをアナール交尾装備口にドッ� ��ングしたら任務完了!快楽の幻想が 今、イマジネーションの海に投げ入� �られた!
Duration: 2:30:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1706kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: アンドロジーナ

JohnthomasXXX1 & HamedraiddXXX - Cum-Pigs Part II Hebbronville

Studio: JustForFans
Cast: JohnthomasXXX1 & HamedraiddXXX
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Part II of my scene with John Thomas is where I get really revved up: John works my nipples so well, my dick is ready to rocket off, and what better place to launch it than into his tight man-pussy. And when it's all over, his sheets will be completely doused in our explosive cum-loads.
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JohnthomasXXX1 & HamedraiddXXX - Cum-Pigs Part II

Casey Cooper - Big Boy Joey Worshiped Canfield

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Casey Cooper
Sexy Italian Hunk Joey finally gets the Casey treatment! We've been trying to make this happen for a while, and now, those soles are right where they belong. On my face. Joey loves to be in control, and he also loves being adored like a king. After some muscle worship (where he ended up on top of me), I moved to his feet, and such in some tickles as I was worshiping him. The sensation was driving him wild, and as he was getting harder, I sucked him gently until he came in my mouth. WOW! This was insanely hot, and if you're a fan of tickling, wait til you see the other video! ENJOY!"
Duration: 18:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 819.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cooper - Big Boy Joey Worshiped

New Flip Flop with Jarod Beryl

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Jarod Spear, Max Summerfield
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Smoking, Tattoos.
Jarod Spear & Max Summerfield flip flop. This is Jarod Spear's first hardcore video and he couldn't have taken it any better. Makes me think maybe it wasn't his first time... The guys are watching something funny on TV while they puff on their hookah pens. After testing out each others flavors they relies they've just swapped saliva. Max also noticed after he moved in for a smooth kiss, Jarod was rock hard. After the two exchanged blowjobs, Max was ready to ride some cock. Bouncing away while blowing smoke everywhere, he enjoyed Jarod's cock. Jarod was also eager to take it in the man hole for the first time and Max jammed him silly. Surprisingly, Jarod took it like a champ and appeared to love it while kicking back and enjoying a few puffs himself.
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 346.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Flip Flop with Jarod

Pucker Up Krebs

Release Year: 1996
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Mason Jarr, Dean Phoenix, Sandy Sloane, Corky Adams, Kip Kasey, Jake Reddy, Johnny Law
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Muscle, Group, Cumshot
A rookie cop is assaulted and manhandled by a gang that turns out to be a secret society within the department. "So say the originally supplied press notes, and I am pleased to report that is in fact what happens. Oh, and how ! This surprisingly hot flick includes one of the hottest - and quite rough for its time - man-on-man group seen in a long while. Cop fetishists take note, too - this one fucking smokes! It's another near-classic with superstud Ma Jarr who, post , looks mighty yummy sprawled on that bathroom floor. It ain't perfect (some of the other scenes drag a tad), but seeing Ma in uniform after getting roughed up, brutalized and banged is a wet dream cum true. Well, it is for me. "Put your hands above your head and spread 'em!" "Yes sir ... anything you say, Ma!
Duration: 1:13:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 801.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pucker Up

Время генерации страницы 0.02580 секунды с 9 запросами