Old 03-08-2024, 02:55 PM   #12325
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RAW Cruz & Gavin Otsego

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Rimming, 69, Big Dick, BlowJob, Cumshots
Prentice actually had problems getting hard for the opening photos where he was alone, doing the "invitation" photos e suck my dick!" So we were all worried he wasn't going to get his head wrapped around it.I don't know for sure, but to hear Prentice talk, I think he gets lots of offers to have sex, and likely hasn't had to spend a lot of time jerking-off. He has a hot girl to do the work for him. Once Shiloh took charge, his cock got super hard through this sweats, and popped out all engorged.I just have to give props to Shiloh who took on this massive dude whole-heatedly! He gets all piggy with him. Normally we stop filming to take some action shots but I just pulled out the flashes and took the photos as Shiloh kept him charged up. I cut that out of course, but the point is we shot this pretty much straight through, and poor Shiloh's jaws and knees were aching by the end.I especially like the ass-eating in this one. Shiloh is aggressive, and knows how to juggle the rimming while keeping Prentice hard and charged-up. I am certain he had a blast doing this video. Prentice even face fucks him with his head trapped against the bed. No escaping that cock!And there was no escaping his load either. Prentice shoves his cock deep down Shiloh's throat, unloading his seed into his tonsils. I don't know how Shiloh didn't gag, but he does a great job of showcasing the load, though I am sure he was not too happy not being able to swallow every drop. He starts scooping it back into his mouth, licking it off his fingers.This is definitely a powerful serviced video with a hot muscle dude making the little guy his bitch!My thanks to Shiloh, who fucking nails this video!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RAW Cruz & Gavin

Tremors - Dean Matthews Glenshaw

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HouseOfAngell
Cast: Dean Matthews
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Imagine your boys hole pulsing, spasming, and pulling on your cock, over and over again! That's the kind of magic Dean Matthews delivers to his Daddy Will Angell and big brother Liam Angell. This handsome young man has mastered the art of the anal orgasm. His hole may be like a carnival ride, but don't let that fool you into thinking he doesn't throw the best fuck too. We might have found the perfect boy here.
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3591kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tremors - Dean Matthews

Leo Domenico wanks in the shower Markham

Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
We received an emergency text from Leo: "I've grown my full body hair back for you guys and I can't stand it. I have to shave it off Asap!" The delicious black fur on his chest today is almost certainly gone by now and probably blocking up someone else's bathroom drain but we've caught hirsute Leo on film forever.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1080x1918, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leo Domenico wanks in the shower

Prism - Osuinra Muscle Journey Glen Arbor

『男優同士のプライベートセックス� �開!!カメラマンのいない、2人きり の空間でガッツリ本能剥き出し生交� �!』
Format: avi
Duration: 2:21:33
Video: 704x400, DivX 5, 1455kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prism - Osuinra Muscle Journey

Tiger's Toe Spa Isom

Studio: HouseOfAngell
Cast: Antonio Tiger
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
The House of Angell Spa is open. Stop in to meet Antonio Tiger, our proprietor. No one takes better care of Will and Liam Angell's feet than Tiger, and no one enjoys it more as you can see. All you need to do to get this Alpha Muscle Pup rock hard and ready is to give him a sniff, huff, lap, chew, or even just a glance at your hard-working feet. You'll feel like a new man!
Duration: 1:00:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiger's Toe Spa

The Best of Brad Stone Falcon Anthology Series Hermosillo

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Brad Stone, Chip Daniels, Zak Spears, Brad Mitchell, Cody Foster, Brandon Reeves, Jakes Andrews, Rod Majors, Tony Hampton, Tom Katt, Clint Benedict, Michael D'Amours, Steve Maverick, Devon Rexman.
Genres: Oral, Anal, Cute, Muscles, Compilation
See what made Brad Stone a true Falcon Legend! Seven scorching-hot, full-length scenes from some of Falcon's greatest titles of all time make this collection a must-own!"
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:49
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best of Brad Stone Falcon Anthology Series

Ace Rockwood pounds Drew Dixon Pipersville

Cast: Ace Rockwood, Drew Dixon
Genres: Anal, Cumshot, Kissing, Muscle, Oral, Rimmin
Gorgeous and busty Ace Rockwood, Drew Dixon is confident about her looks! She knows how to highlight her fantastic body with sexy lingerie and high heels. She looks forward getting some hot anal sex with Kristof Cale!
Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ace Rockwood pounds Drew Dixon

Время генерации страницы 0.10317 секунды с 9 запросами