View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 02:52 PM   #12317
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cock-Achingly Gorgeous Twink Gets All His Holes Stretched By Orlando White’s Dick! Arad

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Raw.staxus
Cast: Orlando White, Yuri Adamov
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut.
What is it about young Yuri Adamov and apples? It’s almost like the gorgeous little cutie can’t walk past a fruit-bowl without getting his lips around a Cox’s Orange Pippin! Jokes aside, however, this is a fellow who knows he’s one hell of a sexy fucker and who understands exactly how to get a whole legion of fans into a hot, sticky frenzy as a result. Not that he’s the only guy on the Staxus books who’s capable of such provocation, as studio favourite, Orlando White, is clearly only...
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 976.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock-Achingly Gorgeous Twink Gets All His Holes Stretched By Orlando White’s Dick!

Right Here Fernley

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Jocks Studios, Falcon Studios
Cast: Marc Dylan, Valentin Petrov, Andrew Jakk, Christopher Daniels, Dominic Pacifico, Shane Frost, Trent Locke
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Swimming Pool, Muscle, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Tattoos
The heat of the moment is white hot when these jocks hang out with each other and want to get it on Right Here, Right Now. They can not resist the intensity of the sexual energy between them. Clothes fly off, dickse out, lips lock and asses get pounded when the fiery lust takes over and the immediacy of the moment overwhelms these seven studs. Right Here, Right Now is always the place and the time for hottest action - you'll see.
Valentin Petrov and Marc Dylan are weary after lugging a heavy ice chest. With all their muscles straining, they stop to rest. Valentin kneads his buddy's neck and shoulders, but Marc needs a lot more. Before long, he's got Valentin's balls cupped in his hand as he sucks his gigantic, thick, uncut cock. The horny Russian pulls off his sweatshirt to reveal his perfectly muscled body and Marc eagerly bathes the ripped torso with his tongue. The men switch positions and Valentin works his oral magic on Marc's swollen dick, making the big man's big pecs and washboard abs bulge. Then he rims Marc's ass, licking the hole and juicing it up. Marc braces himself against the tree and Valentin fucks him up the ass charging in and out non-stop. Encouraged by his partner's pleas for more, Valentin continues plugging away as Marc lays back on the ice chest. Finally standing side by side the jocks jerk themselves off. Valentin is the first to cum and Marc quickly follows, blasting a hefty wad.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:49
Video: 720x478, DivX 5, 1458kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Right Here

Please Breed Me Daddy - Jeremiah Jones Kutztown

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HouseOfAngell
Cast: Jeremiah Jones
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Daddies Will Angell and Jeremiah Jones are two of a kind if you require a foul-mouthed, ass fucking slut Daddy to feed your boy hole. Liam Angell lives to be passed around by men like these. Passionate cock sucking, ass fucking, and all the good stuff dirty fuckers get up to are what you'll get in this Chosen Family.
Duration: 34:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4122kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Please Breed Me Daddy - Jeremiah Jones

The Best of Blake Harper Morganfield

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Catalina
Cast: Blake Harper, Jason Branch, Ray Harley, Andrew Lennox, Chase Rite, Steve Rambo, Mike Radcliffe
Genres: Oral, Anal, Double Anal, Hairy, Daddies, Muscle
From the press notes, courtesy of Catalina Video:
Whether he's taking it up the ass or pounding his cock into his pal's ass, award-winner Blake Harper stands out as one of the industry's hottest and most-successful performers. Here are his best Catalina scenes.
Pairings include Blake with Ray Harley from Score; with Andrew Lennox from Sextortion; with Chase Rite from All About Sex; with Steve Rambo from Tales of Two Cities; and with Mike Radcliffe and Ja Branch in a scene from Escape to Echo Beach.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 2086kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best of Blake Harper

Uncle Lance Bolivar

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HouseOfAngell
Cast: Lance Charger
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
All the proof you need that Lance Charger fucks as good as he looks is here in the latest Family release from House of Angell. Will Angell's little brother may be suave and sophisticated but he breeds like a wild animal. He gives his nephew Liam Angell one hell of a pounding and never stops the anal assault until both brothers let their seed fly. Liam ends up coated in rich feral juice. Like a dog with two tails he shows how gratified he is to please his Dad and family.
Duration: 27:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5013kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uncle Lance

Augustus & Brenner & Cooper TagTeam RAW Yangjiang

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Augustus, Brenner Bolton, Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, Group Sex, Threesome, Deep Throat, Jocks, Muscles, 69, Fingering, Uncut, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Kissing, Cum Eating, Cumshots
Serviced This is a whopper of a movie. It was 42 minutes long after the final edit, and I knew I had to trim it down. I shaved off about 3 minutes. A lot at the beginning where they were undressing, so it does start a little abruptly. Some of the other transitions are a little awkward as I cut here and there. Maybe someday a Director's Cut wille out, but honestly I don't think I trimmed anything anyone is going to miss.I also feel a bit bad about Augustus. This was his very first full-sex video, and according to him, his first time doing anything with a guy. I believe it. His Serviced video, he was pretty much frozen, and in this video, Brenner and Cooper are working circles around him. He isn't frozen, but you can sure tell he is not sure what to do.Having said all that, he tackled a lot of limits. Augustus sucked cocks, kissed, and even got his cherry popped. His fat dick hangs downward and is so thick that it is difficult to tell if he is hard, but for the most part he was actually into it. He was eager after the shoot to setup another scene, and not because he needed the money. I think we flipped a switch on him. He still loves girls, but after meeting Ransom and Cooper who are indeed Bi ( and not 'confused') I think he gets he can play on both teams whatever his mood.As for the video itself, Cooper and Brenner move things along. Cooper is such a sweet and nice guy, but he actually really likes piggy type of stuff. Brenner loves nasty play and I lost count of how many times he got Ass To Mouth (ATM) from Augustus and Brenner.There is one part where Brenner is on his back with the Cooper fucking Augustus ass. Brenner is below deck with a full view in his face. Cooper pulls out several times, makes Cooper clean it and slick it up and fucks Augustus some more. Brenner also sucked on Augustus cock while he was getting fucked. Having his hole perated and his cock sucked, Augustus thought he was going to accidentally cum. Another fat-dicked boy that appears to be a bottom!We finished the video doing a bouncy ball position. I knew Cooper's cock can go in any direction, so he rolls his legs up, points his cock up 'backward' so that Brenner can bounce on his cock while sucking Augustus cock.Cooper knew he couldn't do it very long as that angle was making his cock want to cum, and Brenner of course was getting a quad workout. Brenner was getting close and I just let him nut like that, bouncing up and down on Cooper. Brenner shoots a huge load then eats it from the floor.They reconfigure so Augustus can juice Brenner's hole. He ramps up and unloads a giant load, and just as the last drop of spoogees out, Cooper adds his own load. Brenner's ass is literally coated in jizz!Cooper scoops it into his hole, then starts feeding it to Brenner. Augustus's cock went down fast, but Cooper was still going strong, so he fucks him some more with the frothy mess.We get one last cock cleaning as Brenner eats their loads off of Cooper's cock!I nominate this video as "Best of the Year!"
Duration: 38:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Augustus & Brenner & Cooper TagTeam RAW

My Man Muscle Is Bigger Suitland

Cast: Mario Costa ,Santiago Figueroa
Mario has been tackling the gym on a daily basis and finally his good friend santiago noticed. The only reason mario was going was to impress santiago and it finally paid off. Santiago just can't keep his hands off those ripping smooth muscles. After a couple bicep grabs and a quick abs check santiago figures it's time to grasp the real man muscle. Mario has a beautiful thick uncut cock that any man would love to worship. The firm hard uncut cock is receiving all the attention and rightfully so. After a lengthy worshiping mario decides it's time to squeeze his juicy fat dick into that small tight hole. Santiago is lubed and ready and boy o boy does that sexy cock fit perfect into that bubble butt. Get ready for some soft intimate fucking and some cum slurping. Enjoy!
Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6667kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Man Muscle Is Bigger

Время генерации страницы 0.05024 секунды с 9 запросами