View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 10:20 AM   #1365
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Virginville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Yummy feet in nylon Lund

Studio: Heart Core
Video language: English
The sexy feet of this petite ho are hiding under sheer nylon socks, her wet trimmed pussy is hiding behind tight panties… And even though she’s not going to keep the latter on for too long, the socks will stay on. This foot fetish scene is so teasy!
Duration: 13:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3842kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 394.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yummy feet in nylon

Bi Birthday Bash Grand Lake

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Angelika Sweet, Perry, Sandra B, Maxx, Tomm
Genres: Bisexual, Orgy, Oral, Anal, Rimming, Cumshots, Facials, Stockings
Birthdays are always fun, but when your entire party crew turns into a massive bisexual orgy you know you're in for one hell of a year! Sure, every guy wants to get laid by some hot stud or babe on his birthday, but no one outside the world of Bimaxx could hope for anything as over the top and insanely sexy as this bisexual orgy party! This bi bash keeps getting bigger and better as more and more people enter the party club and immediately get down to business! Asses, pussies, and damn near everybody's mouths are getting stuffed with cock, and that's the only way to party bi-style! Here's to a damn good
birthday and bi celebration from Bimaxx, and as they say, "...and many mooooooore!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:58
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 2928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Birthday Bash

All Anal - Anal ASSist With April And Anna Claire Orsay

Release Year: 2024
Studio: All Anal
Cast: Anna Claire Clouds, April Olsen
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Gagging, Anal Creampie, Gonzo, Bubble Butt, Stockings, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, ball play
These two sweethearts, April & Anna Claire, really bring the romance to this Anal scene.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8526kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Anal - Anal ASSist With April And Anna Claire

Время генерации страницы 0.11211 секунды с 9 запросами