View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 10:20 AM   #1364
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Corset Training Warnock

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corset Training

Amazing anal sex with hot blonde maid Gila

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Cast: Jennifer, Oliver Strelly
Genres: Blonde, Teen, Babe, Anal, Facial, Stockings
Video language: English
Hottest blonde maid ever looks so hot in this uniform and with those sexy stockings. She seduces her man, gives nice head to him and then gets her pussy and tight ass rocked hard. Eventually, she gets her nasty face sprayed with sperm and she likes it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing anal sex with hot blonde maid

Desperate Housewives Crave Fresh Cock 8 - Scene 2 Sayula

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Jerry Kovak, Gianna Grey
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Milf, Tattoos, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Lingerie, Cheating, Stockings, shaved pussy
Nympho housewives can't stop cheating on their husbands! When Gianna Grey gets horny, she forgets about her wedding vows and gives up her sweet pussy to the biggest cock she can find!
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate Housewives Crave Fresh Cock 8 - Scene 2

Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun Dos Rios

Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2 Howson

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Pee Pee long Stockings Eagleville

Studio: Notorious Productions
This Pee Pee really likes to play with her peepy. She also likes to suck cock and have cum in her eyes.
Duration: 6:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 203.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pee Pee long Stockings

Kira Queen - Luscious Kannapolis

Cast: Kira Queen
Genres: Big tits, hardcore, blowjob, pussy licking, stockings
Kira Queen is a real stunner as she struts down the staircase, stripping as she goes! She may have started out with a sheer robe and some lingerie, but this magnificent busty Russian prefers to be naked. When she reaches Matt Denae where he waits at the bottom of the stairs, she has already stripped down to her garter belt and stockings and has caressed her nipples to stiff peaks.Matt is happy to take up where Kira left off when it comes to fondling his lover's nipples and cupping her breasts. Once he has his hands on those soft sweater puppies he can't stop squeezing and squishing them! Standing up to come around Kira's body, he kisses her neck and shoulders in a slow and intimate seduction that has only one ending.Matt isn't the only one who's enchanted by his partner's hot bod. Kira can't keep her hands off his muscular torso. It's only natural for her hands to creep lower, feeling his hardon through his shorts and then springing it free for a blowjob. Leaning in, she presses her boobs together to create a sheath for Matt to fuck with slow and intimate strokes.Taking Matt by the hand, Kira leads him onto the staircase so they can use the uneven ground to the hottest of advantages. She leans over the banister, letting out a sigh of sheer bliss as Matt enters her from behind. He uses those beautiful abs to both of their advantage as he thrusts deep and hard, and especially when he lifts one of her thighs so they can fuck while standing up.When Matt seats himself on the step, the uneven ground makes it easy for Kira to sink backwards to once again impale herself upon his fuck stick. She rides him like her personal steed until her breath comes in high-pitched gasps. They alternate between sitting and standing, but never stay apart for long as their mutual keeps them coupling.When Kira goes down on her knees on the stair landing, Matt grasps her hips to anchor himself before shoving himself balls deep into her tight warmth. With her big breasts quivering as they hang beneath her, Kira lets go and enjoys the slow delight of a climax that starts deep inside. Once her needs are taken care of, Kira is all about getting Matt off. Her puffy lips suck, her soft hands stroke, and her buxom chest is perfect for a titty fuck that lets Matt cover her knockers with a shower of cum.
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12733kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Queen - Luscious

Время генерации страницы 0.13249 секунды с 9 запросами