View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 07:09 AM   #3033
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Runa Hinata Southwest Harbor

Cast: Runa Hinata
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Group Sex, BlowJob, Gagging, Deep Throat, PantyHose, Cream Pie
Working life in a household appliance sales company is a very complex and time-consuming process. Especially if you are a young and still inexperienced employee. Since even because of a simple and very commonplace mistake in completing the next order, you can pay not only by withdrawing the bonus, but also by the loss of female honor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Runa Hinata

Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun Strasburg

Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun

Regaldomina - The Cruelest Caning Part 1 Salol

Rabbit is about to receive the most brutal beating of her life. Dressed in a sultry black latex dress, stockings and stilettos I make her strip slowly. I take My time humiliating her before I put her over the bench. she will not be restrained, I want to see her writhe in pain, her body desperate to run away but her mind knows better. If she runs I will only drag her back. This way the pain will coarse through all of her, I instruct her to count after each stoke so she can’t drift off into subspace but must remain very much present and aware of every stripe that tears through her flesh… I start with 50 strokes of My reformatory cane on her backside. she cries, sobs, begs and pleads for mercy . I move down to her calves and she screams after each blow. I take My time and savour the noise… this is just the beginning of My !
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24536kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - The Cruelest Caning Part 1

Kira Queen - Luscious Coral

Cast: Kira Queen
Genres: Big tits, hardcore, blowjob, pussy licking, stockings
Kira Queen is a real stunner as she struts down the staircase, stripping as she goes! She may have started out with a sheer robe and some lingerie, but this magnificent busty Russian prefers to be naked. When she reaches Matt Denae where he waits at the bottom of the stairs, she has already stripped down to her garter belt and stockings and has caressed her nipples to stiff peaks.Matt is happy to take up where Kira left off when it comes to fondling his lover's nipples and cupping her breasts. Once he has his hands on those soft sweater puppies he can't stop squeezing and squishing them! Standing up to come around Kira's body, he kisses her neck and shoulders in a slow and intimate seduction that has only one ending.Matt isn't the only one who's enchanted by his partner's hot bod. Kira can't keep her hands off his muscular torso. It's only natural for her hands to creep lower, feeling his hardon through his shorts and then springing it free for a blowjob. Leaning in, she presses her boobs together to create a sheath for Matt to fuck with slow and intimate strokes.Taking Matt by the hand, Kira leads him onto the staircase so they can use the uneven ground to the hottest of advantages. She leans over the banister, letting out a sigh of sheer bliss as Matt enters her from behind. He uses those beautiful abs to both of their advantage as he thrusts deep and hard, and especially when he lifts one of her thighs so they can fuck while standing up.When Matt seats himself on the step, the uneven ground makes it easy for Kira to sink backwards to once again impale herself upon his fuck stick. She rides him like her personal steed until her breath comes in high-pitched gasps. They alternate between sitting and standing, but never stay apart for long as their mutual keeps them coupling.When Kira goes down on her knees on the stair landing, Matt grasps her hips to anchor himself before shoving himself balls deep into her tight warmth. With her big breasts quivering as they hang beneath her, Kira lets go and enjoys the slow delight of a climax that starts deep inside. Once her needs are taken care of, Kira is all about getting Matt off. Her puffy lips suck, her soft hands stroke, and her buxom chest is perfect for a titty fuck that lets Matt cover her knockers with a shower of cum.
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12733kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Queen - Luscious

Toyboy Stefan gets seduced by his hot hairy stepmom Jara C. Queensbury

Cast: Jara C. (42), Stefan (21)
Genres: Big ass, Blowjob, Cum, Pantyhose, Hairy, Old & Young, Toy boy, Pussy Licking, 69, High heels, Nylons, Dressed and Naked, Ass, Cunnilingus, Czec
Video language: English
We all love stepmoms. They are a products of our own dirty fascinations. We all dream about these hot MILF's with full hairy pussies who liked to seduce us into a forbidden affair. Toyboy Stefan had that same fantasy, but unlike the most of us, his dream is about to come true. Let us introduce you to Jara C. a very hot MILF with a hairy pussy and... Stefan's stepmom.
Duration: 35:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toyboy Stefan gets seduced by his hot hairy stepmom Jara C.

Busty Mature Amateur Chantelle Makes Her Dazzling AJX Debut Riceboro

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Chantelle Blue
Video language: English
Chantelle Blue has setup a meeting with one of her unruly students, trying to impart on him the importance of paying attention in class and bringing his grades to acceptable levels, but he's checked out and dismissive and distracted the whole time. As she comes to realize that nothing is getting through to him, she devises a sexy plan to help them both out - she can have some fun with a nice, younger man, and he gets a passing grade. After standing him up, feeling him up, and stripping off his shirt, she stands before him and opens her top, inviting him to reach out and grope her still in her lacy black bra, then taking out her big natural MILF tits for him to lick and suck on. Once she's stripped down to her panties and stockings, she kneels down to stroke and suck his cock for a bit, then he returns the favor by rubbing and finger fucking her while sucking her tits. They start fucking cowgirl style, then reverse cowgirl, and finally doggystyle, when he pulls out and she finishes him off by sucking his cock until he shoots a load in her mouth.
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7246kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Mature Amateur Chantelle Makes Her Dazzling AJX Debut

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Chewelah

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12661 секунды с 9 запросами