View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 07:05 AM   #2374
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Spanking Delight Sultana

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Lolly Cat enjoys while getting spanked hard by Madam Heaven. Watch and enjoy the spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10744kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Delight

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Solon

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Brunette newbie Amy Faye Ponce de Leon

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Newbie Amy Faye is about as wholesome looking as they come. But in only a few short months of modeling, she has already explored about every kinky thing she can get her greedy little hands on. She loves this sort of thing and has shown up today wet and eager to get the Sexuallybroken experience. The question is, can her pussy cash the checks that her mouth is writing? Let’s find out!
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 897.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brunette newbie Amy Faye

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Imazu

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Nikki Darling Crossnore

Slender, striking Nikki Darling is no stranger to the Sexually broken experience. She's back because this kind of sex is exactly what she craves.
Matt starts with a hogtie on a bench that puts her face at the perfect angle for fucking.
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 917.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling

New Victim on Torment - Rough Lena's Debut Navajo

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Probably the most painful part of the serial for the poor submissive girl will be this, the last one. Dr Lomp will let the wheel of pain decide what Lena will face in the rest of the session. She will turn the wheel several times, for various painful torments. First, the indicator will stop for sole beating, which the poor girl admits her unluckiness. One of her sexy soles will be beaten by Dr Lomp with the dreadful leather end of a riding crop. Then she will turn her amazing butt to the camera and will receive painful strokes on her pussy lips. Her boobs will also taste the pain before the final whistle. Watch Lena surviving the cruel session enjoy her seducing screams.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16234kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment - Rough Lena's Debut

Lush Jean Michaels Myton

We are delighted to welcome a new face to the pages of Sexuallybroken. Jean Michaels is a busty brunette and blessed with a booming booty. Today she gets her first crack at the Sexuallybroken experience. Two dicks, strict bondage and some vigorous facefucking. And let’s not forget the endless orgasms.
Bound in a brutal back arch that keeps her toned legs spread wide, Jean's neck is chained up to a post.
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 822.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lush Jean Michaels
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05107 секунды с 9 запросами