View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 03:21 PM   #950
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Twink Fucked Raw Part 2 Kodak

Studio: My Dirtiest Fantasy
Now with Peter butt naked on a pile of wheels the game isnt over yet! Rodion decides to oil up this twink, and play in some erogenous areas, with special focus on his dick, which he doesnt hesitate in giving an extra rub and even suck! Now with his legs secured in the air with the help of some tyres, Rodion pulls out some toys to enjoy a bit further his ass, to the point of using a horse sized dildo to open up his hole whilst being jerked off. Needless to say the humiliation is far from over as Rodion soon hops onto the table to give the boy a piss shower when hes done. Featuring: Peter Polloc, Rodion Taxa
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 738.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Fucked Raw Part 2

BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Nine Follonica

Studio: BreederFuckers
Cast: Thomas
How many times have I gazed hungrily at rugby players bent over on the field in his tight shorts?! These teasing sluts are asking for it! Now I've restrained fucking hot hetero Thomas in exactly the same position while he's stark naked. He can't move an inch from this position so his big muscular sporty arse is pointed in the air for me to punish and enjoy however I please. He fights against his restraints and groans in frustration beneath his gag. I restrain this furious stallion even further by sliding an anal hook up his arse. Now he can't move at all without risking serious damage to his precious sphincter. This is the perfect time to lash his arse. It's sheer agony for his sore cheeks to receive a beating and it takes all his willpower to not leap off the table. Notice how his feet desperately wriggle against the intense punishment. I can't resist ramming his arse and filling him with a giant dildo to steadily fuck him while tugging on his cock. Thomas is like a wild beast that needs to be milked. Dave wants to get in on the fun and takes things even further clamping humiliating little bells to his nips and roping up his great big knackers so they turn purple. Our restrained straight bitch is gasping for breath and seething in anger. While he continues to get rammed up the arse Dave simultaneously administers electro shocks to the most sensitive parts of his body. Thomas' senses are totally fucked by this point and he has absolutely no control over his cock anymore which grows throbbing hard in my fist. I mercilessly tug on his manhood till he spills his seed like a shameless slut. I reckon this hetero has always been curious about the taste of his own spunk. After lapping it up I feed it back to him giving him a big wet kiss on the mouth so his semen drips down his lips. If only his rugby mates could see him now!.
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8192kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 821.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Nine

BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Eight Baskin

Hetero Thomas is so fucking vain! He struts around his office with his good looks, muscular body and a big bulge in his trousers teasing all his work mates. The suited cunt thinks he can turn us on and there won't be any consequences. It's time for this fucking bastard to give us what we want and work hard to sexually satisfy us. We gag and tie him up with his legs spread like a whore. Adrian systematically destroys his smart trousers till his arsehole is exposed and his giant dick and balls spill out into the open. Dave ties up his bulging genitals while Adrian thrashes his arse till it's glowing red. When Dave whacks him with a cane Thomas moans and thrashes about desperate to escape. Everyone in his office has dreamed of fucking that perfect round muscular arse of his so we prepare him for a royal screwing. His hole is stretched wide open and a vibrator is secured in place so he knows the sensation of being constantly fucked. We blindfold him so he has no clue what's coming at him. Watch how his legs tremble and his genitals go purple at the ceaseless pressure. Every sensitive area of his body is under such strain it's fucking unbearable for him! What a centrepiece this humiliated and exposed fucker will make for the office party!
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8134kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Eight

BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Fourteen Wyco

Furious hetero Thomas is disgusted that his arsehole is on display and there's nothing he can do to stop us! Look at that sexy pristine bumhole framed by nothing but his tight white jock strap. It's primed and ready to be destroyed! We don't care that he hurls insults and looks at us in contempt. His fit muscular body is ours to use and discipline however we desire. We order him to reveal to us how many times he's screwed chicks with that big impressive dick of his. Little does he know this is a wicked game where the number he reveals is the amount of times we're going to whack that big muscular arse of his. The pain is so intense Thomas is soon dripping in sweat. We ratchet up the tension even more as his anal cavity is squirted full of cold water and sealed with a butt plug. Dave presses down on his hard six pack causing the bastard absolute agony. His arsehole is so tight it won't release the plug but there's no room inside him for the reservoir trapped in his guts. When the pressure becomes too much the plug shoots out releasing a fountain of mucky water. Thomas is utterly humiliated by what a disgrace he's become! Now that he's cleaned out we plunge inside him stretching his hole and ruining this straight fucker's cunt!
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3196kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 302.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Fourteen

Going Under Huger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Bee, Benito Saraza, Cho, Daniel Dark, David Larin, Emanual Ibagon, Martin Foronda, Mike Strandy, Nut, Pedro Balcazar, Robert Kolka
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Video language: English
These dirty boys aren’t just Going Under – they’re going in deep! Watch as this horny lot tickle each other’s throats with their fat, hard cocks before willing bottom boys spread their peachy asses for a hot, wet tongue to lube them up for a balls deep drilling. Director Kay Ray gives you two hours with nine of hottest twinks around, doing the nastiest things and getting a sticky cum reward at the end!
Duration: 2:01:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Going Under

Ricky Strong And Rafa Marco Saint Moritz

Studio: Hardkinks
You shouldn’t joke with Ricky Strong. And that will be right clear to Rafa Marko after suffering a good session of humiliation and hard sex, for trying to skive paying the pizza boy. Someone has to teach these puppies whos the boss!
Duration: 38:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky Strong And Rafa Marco

BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Fifteen Linwood

Hetero Thomas considers himself so tough and strong he thought he could take anything we did to him. But he had no idea the blow his masculine pride would take in being so degraded and perversely used by insatiable men. Here we humiliate him so harshly and relentlessly that he's psychologically destroyed and physically exhausted! All this dumb cunt is good for is crawling naked across the floor with that sexy tempting arse pointed in the air and his huge bollocks swinging between his legs. We grind his face into our crotches and make him display his hole like a filthy slut. He used to think his big dick was the centre of the universe but we make him drag it across the filthy floor. While his hindquarters are magnificently on show we make him lick our mucky boots. Every time he disobeys or expresses his anger we administer swift whacks to his muscular bare body. The only sustenance we'll allow him is to lap up our stinking piss from a doggie bowl and the only pleasure we allow him is a limited amount of wanking time. Instead of being worshipped he must tug that giant cock while hunched on the floor like a desperate beast!
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreederFuckers - Thomas Session Fifteen

Время генерации страницы 0.04229 секунды с 9 запросами