Old 03-07-2024, 12:19 PM   #533
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Perfect Piss Slut Veronica Leal Loves Gape Orgy With DAP & Gagging Brecksville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: orgy, gangbang, anal, creampie, ass to mouth, blowjob, cum swallowing, double anal (DAP), DP, face fucking, gagging, gapes, interracial, piss, prolapse, rimming, slapping, squirting
Video language: English
Cute latin babe with sweet ass Veronica Leal dreams about hardcore piss gangbang party with gagging, intense DP and DAP! And she gets what she wants!
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Piss Slut Veronica Leal Loves Gape Orgy With DAP & Gagging

Regaldomina - Stripped And Whipped Thurston

Rabbit clumsily brings Me a cold beverage to quench My thirst, her fumbling annoys Me and the drink is knocked to the ground. her snail pace to retrieve it annoys Me further so she is slapped extremely savagely across the face. Now I can only assume it was shock that stops he from replying to Me so I wake up with three more brutal slaps. I strip her of her clothes on the top half of her torso and make her present herself to be whipped. Dressed in silk red and black lingerie, stockings and My beautiful leather Arollo boots I look ferocious even without a whip in My hand. I start with two heavy leather floggers, the unrelenting thud on her flesh turns it pink ever so swiftly. I move on to My favourite single tail, slicing through the air and painting her skin red to match My thunderous mood. she starts to scream all too quickly, something else that displeases Me. If you are in My service and training you have to embrace the pain, endure the lessons and crave My wrath. I remind her of this and she tries her best to focus. I build up pressure and rhythm and she keeps her whimpers to a minimum. I bring out the Magnificent Merida, the sharpest and most sadistic of all My whips, one gentle slice from Her and you will be on fire. As the intensity reaches its peak rabbit falls to the floor again, tears flow. Tears for the brutal whipping and of the happiness that she could take it for Me!!!
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24502kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - Stripped And Whipped

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2 Morrisville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make it worse, I tie some twine to them, pull them tight, and tie them to her crotchrope. It's not long before a few tears are streaming down her face. I believe I'll be getting my cash back before to long. I'm going to give her more time to think about it though. I gag her with a huge ball of string and then tape it in, going around the post as well. Brenda now has to endure a very stressful position. She is bent backwards over the edge of the table. An extremely tight crotchrope forces her hips out and forward, while at the same time she's being pulled up and back by her hair. A rope attaches her neck to the post and the tape sealing in her gag is also around the post. Her bound tits are clamped as well! I leave her for just a short while. When I return, I remove the clamps. She screams and moans, although er gag muffles them quite nicely. I then have some fun slapping her tits and thighs with a long thin wooden paddle. I'm positive I'll be getting my answer very soon! Brenda is clearly in distress, but I want her to know that it can still get worse in case she has any thoughts about giving me false info. I remove her shoes, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. Fresh tears start flowing as she endures her excruciating predicament. I know I've broken her so I release her from the post, but I keep her arms bound behind her back and put her on her knees. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens - Mindless Office Drone Landrum

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens
Genres: Amazon, Anal Play, Ass Worship, Blonde, CBT, Face Slapping, Foot Worship, High Heel Worship, Humiliation, Milf, Office Setting, Small Penis Humiliation, Spitting
Jay responds to an employment ad seeking a new office assistant that he is perfectly qualified for. In order to take his application to the next step he must be put through several tests as mentioned by the current Office Managers.Miss Gigi and Alura trick their clueless applicant into thinking he is taking a "Lie Detecting" Test with a device placed over his head. What he doesn´t know is he is about to go under a total transformation process turning him into a mindless shell of a bitch making him completely susceptible to any commands given. Miss Gigi and Alura see just how far they can control their new office drone using him as just a piece of entertainment to cure their office boredom.
Duration: 20:31
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens - Mindless Office Drone

Foot Pain Ashby

Release Year: 2024
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain

Время генерации страницы 0.07155 секунды с 9 запросами