View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 04:31 PM   #3049
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Slow Ball Licking Cock Sucking Edging Welaka

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs
My tall, lean, blond and sexy former assistant is now tied to my massage table as affectionately lick and suck his big balls and hard cock, his hardon twitching and bouncing on his stomach when I’m not stroking or sucking on it. I flipped his long
legs in the air and rimmed his sweat asshole and tickled the furry rosebud with my finger. I took my time, sucking slowly, watching his facial expressions of pleasureas he moaned softly while I made him work for his pleasure. His body quivered, he moaned softly and shot his load on his blond, furry thigh.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2644kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 551.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slow Ball Licking Cock Sucking Edging

Jordan Levine fucked Richard Pierce hard Jordan Valley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Richard Pierce, Jordan Levine
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos.
I always love it when the two models do not meet until they arrive on set. It is that weird tension of first meeting and realizing that in about an hour they are going to be inside of each other. I picked up Richard and Jordan, and as I drove them to the set, I could already feel the sexual chemistry brewing. So I plopped them on the bed and told them just to get to know each other a bit and let things happen naturally. They started admiring their tattoos. They noted how each both got their first tattoo at eighteen and have not stopped since. They took their shirts off to get a better look. All of this groping started to get them a little worked up. The talk turned to sex, and Richard started talking about all of the sexual positions he loved. Jordan now had the green light he was looking for and started to ravage Richard. The rest of the clothes came off, and Jordan hovered on top of Richard and began to kiss him passionately. Jordan kissed down Richard and unbuttoned his pants. Richard stood up and pulled his dick out. Jordan went to town and sucked it like a champ. Then Richard pushed Jordan back and began sucking on his dick. The two were getting more and more hungry. They each took turns rimming each other. And after Richard got his hairy hole nice and wet, Jordan slipped his dick inside. He fucked Richard doggie, let Richard ride him and then finally fucked him on his back. It was all too much for Jordan and he pulled out and nutted all over Richard. Richard came next, and Jordan bent down and let it get all over his fuzzy beard. Then he lapped up all the cum. The two began to make out. They both had these permanent smiles fixed on their faces. After the shoot I asked Richard what he thought of the scene. He told me that it was hands down the best shoot he ever did. I think you may agree.
Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 653.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Levine fucked Richard Pierce hard

Suck My Dick Marienthal

Studio: Tom Ropes Mcgurk
Master Sammoth takes sexy young Evan Marks through his paces, bondage, dick sucking ass paddling, then hauled up and face fucked, before dildoing his sweet hole. Next kneeling in the stocks for a mind blowing suck and fuck treat.
Duration: 1:20:17
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1676kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck My Dick

Casper Ellis, Leo Ocean And Sbastian Kane Lanai City

Studio: Boynapped
Leo has been such a good boy Master Sebastian has decided to reward him. After using sounding rods in Casper’s cock in part one, then edging the boys dick in part two, he brings in young Leo to face fuck him for this awesome 4K finale! With his cock caged in a chastity device Casper can’t get hard again without it being painful, but that’s the last of his worries when he’s made to crouch in a stress position at the perfect height for servicing young Leo. The boy’s big uncut meat is soon out and in Casper’s mouth, but we all know it’s never this easy. Master has some work of his own to do while Casper chokes and gags on that drooling dick, the flogger slapping and whipping at the boys naked body. A thick mix of precum and spit drools from Casper’s mouth while he works to please the young lad, enduring the pain of the flogging until he succeeds and gets the cum pumped out right into his waiting mouth! After so much of that delicious dick and a healthy load of cum in his mouth Casper probably needs to wank another load out, but he can’t.
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3940kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 639.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casper Ellis, Leo Ocean And Sbastian Kane

Russian Prison Shuqualak

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Body Prod, Marc Dorcel Video, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Rod Stevens, Jack Dragon, Antonio Rinaldi, Chris Sparrow, Enrico Bellagio, Garcia Udulo, Greg Orson, James Jones, Renato Bellagio, Rick Bauer, Steve Hunt, Devil.
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Bodybuilders, Bondage, Cops, Firemen, Dildos, Toys, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, Three Ways, Uncut Cocks
Raging Stallion Studios presents a new release from the newly acquired European line High Octane ...Lockdown. Director Herve Bodilis brings us 12 Men in 2 hours of jailhouse sex.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:15
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1455kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Prison

System D Version 1.0 Ebensburg

Studio: JNRC
The first part of a trilogy that (according to the press notes) has been declared a "masterpiece of gay erotica" in Europe. Available here for the first time in the States, masterpiece or not all I know is that some of these guys are amazing looking, and the foreskins (and facial cumshots) delivered look to be absolutely delicious.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: System D Version 1.0

Hiker Bound And Broken - Calvin Collins, Connor Maguire Albrightsville

Studio: Helpless Boys
Lost young hiker Calvin Collins is in the middle of nowhere and desperate to get back to civilization. Along comes Conner in his white van. He agrees to give the lost black booy a ride, but not for free. He gives poor Calvin a simple choice; sexually submit or walk home. Like a dumb slut he submits and is quickly tied up and taken for a ride through BDSM-Hell. Naive young Calvin endures spanking, deep ass-drilling, orgasm denial and choking from Conner in the van. Once their in Conners dungeon he prods the Calvin with a zapper, brutally fucks his tight brown ass then sprays him with a humiliating facial cumshot.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hiker Bound And Broken - Calvin Collins, Connor Maguire

Время генерации страницы 0.04707 секунды с 9 запросами