Old 03-06-2024, 03:44 PM   #1053
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cumfaces Gilcrest

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Street Boys
Description:The kids "sound" German, but I can't be sure, language-wise [probably Czech]. The subtitles help us understand the important stuff and aren't all that distracting. The second scene is a very quick cut to put the pedal to the metal, as things open up with a cute blonde (the two in the first scene are blondes) laying back on a table, with his cock being serviced by two black-haired , dark-looking twinks. The threesome gets hot, as the blonde kid ends up doing the first fucking and, as things turn around, gets his very cute ass dildoed, accompanied by ass attention of the tongue variety and some licking up of cum. A bit better than the opening scene; things only get better in Cumfaces.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:15
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumfaces

Spunk Weekend Tierra Amarilla

Studio: Heart Of Europe
Spunk Weekend has a superb collection of hunky Czech guys with great cocks! Hot sex action with loads of cum in the face as two young guys take fat dildos up their tight butts, a gorgeous young guy gets fucked bareback by a tattoed hunk, a sexy young guy gets two loads of thick man cum in the face and a very handsome young man is given the fuck of his life by a sexy dy! A must for lovers of hung, hunky men and hard sex!
Duration: 1:30:44
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1429kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spunk Weekend

Cum Soaked Smyrna Mills

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Street Boys
Description:Seven hot scenes with these Czech dream boys will satisfy you totally. Chris Cassidy is the great looking guy on the cover. Watch him in action and you will not believe your eyes. Also European superstar Roland Laska is hot, hot, hot. There are a lot of very naughty scenes and you will not believe how much sperm could flow ... (Mouth and face). If you like bareback young boys shot in complete outdoors scenes this will be your movie!
Duration: 1:48:42
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1193kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Soaked

Czech Hunter Vol. 497 Jeffersonton

Studio: Czech Hunter
I totally hit the jackpot with this 19 years old cutie. I met him on his way home from school and I would do anything to get him in bed. He studied at a business academy, so I was surprised he had no idea how to bargain properly. I would have paid him so much more! He took me to his parents flat, fortunately all the family members were away. I had him just for myself. But this little angel with dreamy eyes wasnt as innocent as he looked. He already had one gay experience, thats probably why he was willing to do all this in the first place. And he was really into it! Im sure his mom would be surprised to see her eldest son in action. The guy enjoyed my cock in so many ways and loved them all. He even managed to cum with my cock balls deep in his tight asshole. I simply loved him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 739.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 497

Web Of Sperm 2013 Philipp

Video language: English
Tobey Maguire was otherwise engaged when it came to the shoot, but don’t let that put you off this superb Spiderman spoof. Fact is young Spidey (played here by Milan Sharp) is as sexy as ever – if not indeed sexier! – and really can do whatever a spider can. Whether our arachnid friends are as obsessed with hard, uncut cock as these boys, however, is open to question. But with a fine array of raw Czech & Brit talent, including Tim Law and Skylar Blu, we reckon there’s every chance you won’t fuckin’ care. The story of Peter Parker has never looked so dick-smolderingly hot!
Duration: 1:24:43
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2006kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Of Sperm 2013

Czech Gay Couples Part 6 Western

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Patrik Bily, Thomas Fiaty, Calvin Rosse
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Bukkake, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Uncut
A cute teenager and his sporty, cheeky friend. Fresh meat. Really fresh. They dragged us to a dirty hole where they suck cocks and money from their clients. They both knew their trade.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Gay Couples Part 6

Offside! Holbrook

Video language: English
Blond sex-god, Philippe Delvaux, heads from his native Low Countries to the Czech Republic. His mission? Officially, to play football with the lads from Prague. In reality, to enjoy as much cock and ass action as humanly possible! An objective this Belgian cock-slut enthusiastically grabs with both hands, as the world of soccer is transformed into a spunk-sodden, nad-busting frenzy!
Duration: 2:12:45
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1711kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Offside!

Время генерации страницы 0.08550 секунды с 9 запросами