Old 03-06-2024, 02:33 PM   #12281
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DreamBoyBondage Jeremy - Harder, Sir, Harder! - Chapter 10 South Fallsburg

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Jeremy
Spread-eagled on his stomach with a steel butt-plug rammed up his ass, muscle slave Jeremy is viciously lashed with a single-tail whip, from his bulbous ass to his broad shoulders. He gasps in agony as his legs and glutes tremble uncontrollably. His master, Felix Frost, pauses periodically to stroke each whip wound, causing even more pain. 'Shall I whip you more, slave?' Felix asks. 'Yes, sir, as much as you think I should endure.' Dozens of lashes later, Jeremy's muscular body flexes and shakes. His screams echo off the dungeon walls as his fresh wounds are sprayed with then beaten with a flogger. An impressive slave with an impressive body truly suffers.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1796kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 250.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Jeremy - Harder, Sir, Harder! - Chapter 10

Ganymede Workout Vova, Stas Manistique

Studio: FitCasting
Russian guys continue to train hard to increase muscles and make their figures athletic and erotic.
They are relaxed enough and are not ashamed to seem naked. Easy masturbation of the penis makes it a little bigger than usual.
Sometimes it comes down to sperm secretion.
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ganymede Workout Vova, Stas

Sun Muscle Vol7 Walterboro

Video language: Japanese
『当直ドクター・伊藤』
仮眠室で熟睡している白衣のドクタ� �伊藤… こっそり忍び込み伊藤のチンコの匂� �を嗅ぎ、揉み、そして味わう入院患� ��…さらに夜這いはエスカレート!
眠る医者の口に自らのチンコをねじ� �み「先生の口の中あったかくて気持� ��いい…」
それだけでは飽き足らず、伊藤のガ� �ガチチンコをアナルに咥えこみ… 目覚める伊藤…
しかしもう後戻りはできず… 抵抗しつつも快感に溺れ、激しく腰� �振り、遂には掘りイキしてしまうド� ��ター!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:23
Video: 640x360, xvid, 1652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sun Muscle Vol7

Jean Franko and Aitor Bravo - 720p Hd Natrona

Video language: English
This week we bring you another hard and dominant Fuckermate session with Jean Franko and Aitor Bravo. Jean is one hot, hard dominant top. He expects that his bottom boys do exactly what he orders. Aitor is the perfect bottom for Jean, he is willing, submissive and cock hungry. Aitor is obedient Jean knows it. He uses his mouth and ass as he pleases. This is a passionate encounter with deep rimming, sweaty domination and of course two hot and muscled Fuckermates.
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3664kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 711.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Franko and Aitor Bravo - 720p Hd

Jordan Levine fucked Richard Pierce hard Green Isle

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Richard Pierce, Jordan Levine
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos.
I always love it when the two models do not meet until they arrive on set. It is that weird tension of first meeting and realizing that in about an hour they are going to be inside of each other. I picked up Richard and Jordan, and as I drove them to the set, I could already feel the sexual chemistry brewing. So I plopped them on the bed and told them just to get to know each other a bit and let things happen naturally. They started admiring their tattoos. They noted how each both got their first tattoo at eighteen and have not stopped since. They took their shirts off to get a better look. All of this groping started to get them a little worked up. The talk turned to sex, and Richard started talking about all of the sexual positions he loved. Jordan now had the green light he was looking for and started to ravage Richard. The rest of the clothes came off, and Jordan hovered on top of Richard and began to kiss him passionately. Jordan kissed down Richard and unbuttoned his pants. Richard stood up and pulled his dick out. Jordan went to town and sucked it like a champ. Then Richard pushed Jordan back and began sucking on his dick. The two were getting more and more hungry. They each took turns rimming each other. And after Richard got his hairy hole nice and wet, Jordan slipped his dick inside. He fucked Richard doggie, let Richard ride him and then finally fucked him on his back. It was all too much for Jordan and he pulled out and nutted all over Richard. Richard came next, and Jordan bent down and let it get all over his fuzzy beard. Then he lapped up all the cum. The two began to make out. They both had these permanent smiles fixed on their faces. After the shoot I asked Richard what he thought of the scene. He told me that it was hands down the best shoot he ever did. I think you may agree.
Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 653.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Levine fucked Richard Pierce hard

Kody Grangemouth

Studio: Island Studs
Kody is Back! The super sexy, college, muscle surfer, returns showing off his New, rock hard, athletic body! This former, High School, wrestler and football star busts a Huge Load and gets Very dirty, working in the garden, fully nude again, in this Exclusive Video from Island Studs! Kody is an All-American All-Star and can only be seen here in Five, Fantastic, Super Sexy, Episodes for Island Studs!
Duration: 22:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 488.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kody

Thomas Session Five Concan

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BreederFuckers
Cast: Thomas
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Straight man Thomas is immensely proud of his fit muscular body. It only seems right to show it off to the best effect. We restrain him with his limbs spread while he's stark naked so his body is fully on show no matter how much he struggles to cover it. To keep him in place Dave also binds the bastard's immense dick and bollocks and anchors them to the floor. The only way he's getting out of these restraints is by agreeing to sit on Adrian's cock like a whore. We want to hear him begging to fuck himself on our throbbing erections. Any refusal is met with a sound thrashing. He's like a warrior and we demand he take his punishment like one. His back and arse burn in pain from each whack. We could go on for hours but Thomas soon can't take it anymore and grudgingly agrees to sexually service us. First he has to arouse Adrian and we demand that he wank and suck that cock till it's very hard. Thomas must make good on his promise and fuck himself on that stiff dick. He winces with shame as he backs down onto Adrian's lap and feels that cock sliding up inside him. Dave leashes the bastard's genitals while Thomas is riding Adrian. This rugby man has effectively been turned into a cheap prostitute grinding down on men's laps!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 795.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thomas Session Five

Время генерации страницы 0.08516 секунды с 9 запросами