Old 03-06-2024, 04:34 AM   #18664
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tickling Makes Connor Horny

Tickling Makes Connor Horny

Studio: MyFriendsFeet

Some guys are just too kinky for words and that would be Connor Maguire in a nutshell. Hes got a such a handsome face and a laid-back attitude! Youd never know it by just looking at him, but Connor likes getting tickled. It makes him horny as hell and I wanted to take complete advantage of that in this scene. Connor is very chill as we talk, his uncut cock exposed and his legs strapped to the tickle chair with plastic (in a slightly different set-up than usual). I had Connor at my complete disposal to tickle torture his spectacular body and feet and he loved it as much as I did. After he came he was so much more ticklish though - he got a bit more than he bargained for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6154kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 836.7 MB

Download Tickling Makes Connor Horny

CMNM The New Goalkeeper - Lyndon AKA Oliver

Studio: CMNM

Goal keeper Lyndon is hot property and as he's the new acquisition to the team all the footballers are keen to get a good look at him. He's heard about the seedy and debauched behaviour that happens behind the scenes of this top football club and he's determined to protect his modesty by not getting drawn into it. But, in order to really become part of this team, Lyndon soon finds himself yielding to the demands of one of Mancastle United's most formidable players. Star footballer Thomas wants to assert his top status on the team to promising new goal keeper Lyndon. He demands that the now naked athlete kiss and worship his muscular body. As part of the initiation, he also wants to have the first go at feeling up Lyndon's fine muscular form and healthy cock. Coach Dave authoritatively steps in to make sure that the new teammate is properly presented and given a thorough physio. It turns out that this promising young footballer is really a secret, submissive bum slut! To think that this tough young lad has spent years working his way up in the football leagues to get to this top club just for this moment! The stories about what happen in Mancastle's locker room are notorious and now he's stark naked getting the initiation he deserves. Lyndon is completely encircled by his new teammates and managers as they freely handle his naked body and play with his penis. Being part of this football club means having no secrets! He surrenders himself totally, breaking out into a sweat from being used like an exhibitionistic slut and the intensity of the biggest orgasm of his life!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download CMNM The New Goalkeeper - Lyndon AKA Oliver
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13438 секунды с 9 запросами