Old 03-06-2024, 01:43 AM   #18660
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nick Slow Gentle Edging

Nick Slow Gentle Edging

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

Nick is an adorable, 25 year old straight guy, tied to my massage table for a very slow, gentle hand and oral tease ending in an unexpected, intense orgasm. He reacted like any horny straight guy as I worked his lean, smooth body and big cock and balls withmy hands and mouth, licking, sucking and fondling. He obviously enjoyed the attention, becoming very affectionate as I slowly inched him towards his reward, then backed off and watched him writhe and beg, breathlessly telling me he need to cum. I worked him until he was desperately begging for relief, and unexpectedly shot his load into the air while I was licking is hard cock, finishing he orgasm in my waiting mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3058kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 861.2 MB

Download Nick Slow Gentle Edging

A Feast Of Fun With Alex - Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Sean Taylor, Alex Faux
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Sean arrives to find naked young Alex waiting for him and he doesn't waste a moment. In no time at all the boy is roped up in a stress position, one leg raised and secured tight, his floppy uncut cock and plump balls ready to be wanked and sucked. Sean slurps and gobbles, using the melting ice to torment the boy before dipping his tongue between Alex's cheeks to lick him out. His own cock is rock hard and dripping as he heads up to fuck the boy's mouth, a feast that young Alex can't ignore. What will the boy get next? Stick around to find out in part 2!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A Feast Of Fun With Alex - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09618 секунды с 9 запросами