Old 03-05-2024, 03:34 PM   #1051
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bareback Hazing Coniston

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Best Czech Boys Production, Tipo Sesso, Man's Best
Cast: : Andrej Matyas, Dmitrij Davydov, Lucky Taylor, Martin Kulas, Peter Surovcik, Tomi Alvarez, Tomi Bouska, Frantisek Hrciak (John Dahamal), Jan Velicka (Denis Reed), Petr Majer (Robert Driveman)
Genres: Amateurs, anal, bareback, group, oral, outdoors, toys, twinks
All the hot studs want into this elite group but to get in they must make it through Hot, sweaty, hazing where the older make them their sex slaves. If they are going to be true they need to share everything the older boys fuck the pledges raw and make sure they fill them up with all their cum. Tons of hot boy on boy bareback action.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:56
Video: 432x320, XviD, 1005kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Hazing

CzechHunter part 732 Lenora

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Walking along the riverbank, I noticed a young man sitting on a bench. He was just chilling out before going to work. Another boring shift at a warehouse was waiting for him. He came to Prague looking for work and this was the best he could find. His boss provided him with accommodation, but the guy wanted to rent his own place. That was my way in his pants. Once I mentioned easy money, he paid a lot more attention to what I had to say. Even agreed to follow me home. Seeing his cock in the elevator made me super horny. I needed a blowjob. The guy was greedy and eventually agreed. Getting in his ass was more difficult but worth it. He asked me to be gently and go slowly. I didn't bother and gave that tight virgin hole nice stretching and pounding. I didn't stop until my cock exploded with cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7632kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter part 732

Black Piste Santiago de Compostela

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus, Sauvage
Cast: Yuri Adamov, Shane Hirch, Victor Diamond, Erik Franke, Noah Matous, Hector Augusti
Genres: Anal sex, Bareback, Black, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Double Penetration, Interracial, Kissing, Rimming, Threesome, Twink, Uncut
Once you go black, as they say, you never go back – a sentiment that this gang of hot and horny Czech boys are definitely determined to follow when theye across (quite literally!) the fabulous Hector Agusti. Staxus exclusives, Noah Matous, Erik Franke and Victor Diamond, lead a stellar cast of white boys who just can’t get enough of dark skin and big, black cock! Expect an avalanche of spunk and even a double-peration, as the biggest cock-whores in the whole of Prague go mad for the blackest dick in town!
Duration: 1:45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Piste

Gangbang Ronneby

Another installment in this popular series! Straight Boys Fucking! Volume 7 features six action scenes and three solo scenes, starring the hottest str8 boys of the Czech Republic.
Duration: 1:11:51
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gangbang

Gay - Too Big To Fail, Scene 1 - Marcus Campbell, Martin Rivers Hd Rachel

Maybe it’s the size or maybe it’s the allure of the exotic, but we have a whole legion of twinks at STAXUS who always go weak at the knees at the prospect of black dick. As such, it’ll probably come as no surprise to our fans to hear that the arrival of the dashing Marcus Campbell sent hearts racing and puckers quivering in sweet anticipation! The biggest question in the office, however, was who would be first to enjoy the pleasure that it seems only big black cock can bring? Well, the honour in this instance goes to Martin Rivers – Campbell’s own personal choice, as it happens, having received a promise from the young Czech beauty to deep-throat his thick, massive monster within thirty seconds of first meeting it!
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 731.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Too Big To Fail, Scene 1 - Marcus Campbell, Martin Rivers Hd

Extreme Twinks Askov

This is extreme filth a la Czech Republic! These dirty minded Twinks go crazy with their most extreme fantasies. Boy holes are stretched with monster dildos and plugged with a burning candle. Cute boys get wrapped in plastic and tortured with toys, their balls get squashed before thick cocks are slammed into their tight holes. Some even get a double penetration! This flick is superb and you surely don't want to miss out on this hot release.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:02
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1899kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Twinks

College Dropouts Scene 3 Guild

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Amateur, Kissing, Bareback, Interracial, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Whoever knew that Martin Muse was such an avid fan of the Czech ice hockey league? Or that he had such a stunning collection of stickers featuring the top players? Unfortunately, not everyone appreciates such things – Tony Conrad and Roman Black included. These two horny fuckers want to play, but it’s most definitely fucks rather than pucks that’s grabbing their interest. Not that Muse appears in any way reluctant to follow their lead, it has to be said. A couple of sultry, lingering kisses from Conrad and he’s very much in the game!
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Dropouts Scene 3

Время генерации страницы 0.07192 секунды с 9 запросами