View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 06:19 AM   #1444
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

GwenMedia Ivy Manor Complete Pack (6 clips) Lonedell

Mistress Isabella Sinclaire and bondage model Jewell Marceau, takes us on a journey filled with slick latex, unique bondage and steamy adventures as they tour the Ivy Manor. This is the first part of a the five part series.
Format: mp4
Video: 1440x1080

Total size: 10.1 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia Ivy Manor Complete Pack (6 clips)

A Helping Hand Kuroishi

Cast: Vespa, Chuck, Heavy
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber
Video language: English
Unfortunately, the science and psychology of fetishes are still very new and somewhat slowly developing fields of study. For decades, research into fetishes was held back due to widespread sex-negative attitudes and the significant amount of misinformation spread within the larger medical and scientific communities.
Duration: 12:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10443kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Helping Hand

Chillin with Nim Reese

Cast: Miss Chill, Nim Pup
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber
“Latex fetish” and “rubber fetish” are used interchangeably. Members of the community also often refer to themselves as rubberists and self-describe as practitioners of the latex lifestyle. In particular, gay men who are interested in latex will sometimes call themselves rubbermen.
Duration: 9:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12355kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chillin with Nim

Play Bondage Eri Asakura Curtice

Release Year: 2024
The Japanese in a uniform of the stewardess, later in latex "bathing suit" with an open crotch, is fixed by means of any leather harnesses and a gag.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:05:38
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Bondage Eri Asakura

Fuck Toy Neilton

Cast: Vespa, Daisy Love
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Lastly, latex fetishists might also find that they enjoy bondage, due to the tight, snug feeling of full-body latex garments, erotic , due to the difficulty breathing in latex masks or headgear, or medical play, due to latex being used as a material in tools such as gloves, sheets, underwear or catheters. Those with attractions to specific parts of the body, such as breasts or feet, may also find themselves appreciating latex garments as they emphasize or “show off” these particular parts by being so tight and form-fitting.
Duration: 14:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11282kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Toy

Whitney and me in Latex Part II Pomaria

Whitney and I decided to take our bondage fun down to the floor while we were still wearing our latex minidresses. Johnny was all too happy to oblige us, by tying us with hemp rope into tight hogties on the floor of the garage. He even made sure to tie our heels into our hogties. After making sure that we were rigidly tied, he applied duct tape gags- black for Whitney to match her cute little black and green number and gold for me to match the gold platform on my red heels. We struggle around helplessly for a few minutes before Johnny decides to let us go. The effect was amazing!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Suffer Mammoth Lakes

Cast: Vespa, Cam Damage, Dot
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
While some individuals identify latex as their only fetish, an attraction to latex or rubber is often found to overlap with a number of other sexual interests. Many latex fetishists also practice D&s (dominant and submissive) or S&M (sadist and masochist) relationships, possibly due to the fact that latex is a common material used to make gear for these fetishes such as dominatrix outfits or gimp suits
Duration: 19:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10324kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03417 секунды с 9 запросами